Taeyong- give her back

*taeyongs p.o.v*

"Over my fucking dead body you bastards!" I say while spitting out blood. "Look here, Lee. We want the money. We NEED the money from you. Come on, pall" the gang leader smiles. "I don't give a shit if your bankrupt or not. Just leave me alone, you fuckers!" I yell out. One of his members kicks my back and I instantly fall to the ground with my hands tied behind my back. The leader smirks and steps hardly on my head which makes me whine in pain. "If you don't give us what you want.....then we won't give you what you want" he glared.

"What are you talking about" I growled while struggling to get my head removed as he slowly crushes it. "Let's just say......if you don't give us our money......then we have to steal your one and only, Beautiful and smart, Kim Y/n" he smirks. "DONT YOU DARE LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER YOU FILTHY BITCH!" I cry. He forcefully removes his foot off my head and grabs me by the collar. "Boys.....you know what to do" he says in a low tone. Each of his members grab me by both of my shoulders, and I see a baseball bat flying directly at my face. I hit the ground hard and tried to open my eyes a little more to see clearly.

"Boys......get the girl" he smirked. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I slowly fainted.....

*your p.o.v/ 9:23 P.M*

"Bye hyejin!" I smile. "Bye y/n! Make sure you get home safe!" She waves. "You too" I smile. I was done working at my coffee shops that opens up at 10 and ends at 10pm. Our manager let us off early since it was the weekend and I'm planning to spend the rest of the evening with Taeyong! I grab out my phone and text him.

Me: I'm outside the shop! I'll wait for you to pick me up!

I shut off my phone and just wait for him to reply. But there was nothing. He'd instantly reply but nothing. I bring out my phone again but there was no new messages. "Oh....he must be at work still" I pout. I walk away from the coffee shop and I suddenly felt being pulled back while a towel was wrapped around my mouth. I couldn't speak of breathe and I instantly passed out.......

*3rd person p.o.v*

As Taeyong woke up from being beaten with a baseball bat, he blinked a few times before he saw someone familiar in front of him. "Y/n! Wake up!" He whispers. She slowly woke up and shook her head. She looked around then looked at herself being tied up. "Fuck! Son on a-" she was about to yell when Taeyong tells her to quiet down. "Shh! Stay quiet" He whisper. "Taeyong, what happened to you!?!?" Her eyes get watery. "I'm fine, jagi. I strong" He smile. She smiles back and let's out a tear.

"Aahhh!" She screams as the leader of the gang pulls her by the hair, harshly. "Don't hurt her!" I yell. "Quiet down you whore. There's much more things I'm gonna do to her than just torture her" he smirks and looks at her. "You fucking pervert" she spits at his face. He looked away and wiped off the spit. He harshly slapped her in the face which made her fall down to the ground while she was tied up in the chair. "Y/N!" Taeyong Calls out as he struggled to remove the rope from her hands.

"Bring me the gun" he glares. "Don't do this!" Taeyong cries as he lets out multiple tears. "Taeyong honey" her soft voice called out to Taeyong. He looked at her with pleading eyes and she just smiled. "Your strong......and you know that." She smiles. "I'll be brave" she widely smiles. "Why!?! Why are you accepting this already!?!?" He cries. "To protect you" She smiles back. As he was deeply looking into her eyes, the gun was already on y/n's forehead. The leader was loading up the gun while Taeyong just sat there, crying his eyes out. "Taeyong-ssi" she called out again.

He looked at her with red eyes from all the crying. "It's alright......look away. Please......just look away" she let out a tear. He slowly nodded, turned his head, and closed his eyes.

"Your the best boyfriend!"

"Stay with me forever, okay?"

"Your so silly!"

"Jagi.....I love you"

It was all those things he could hear, flooding his mind. His body was shaking non stop. His body suddenly froze when he heard a loud bang. He cried while he tightly closed his eyes. He turned his head forward and opened his eyes to see blood dripping out of her forehead while the bullet is deep in her skull. "NO!" I cried, "LET ME GO! LET ME SEE HER, PLEASE!" He yelled. He struggled and struggled to get out of the ropes until the leader said to untie him. He quickly ran over to her and hugged her corpse really tight. "I'm sorry.....I'm sorry" is what he kept repeating.

He looked at her face. Her eyes white.....her skin pail, her last breath.....gone. He looked at the hole in her head from the bullet. He then felt a gun being pointed at the back of his head. "This is what you deserve" he growls behind his back as he pulls the trigger on taeyong's head. He fell on the ground with a bloody head at the back.......but at least he died with y/n. His hand was still holding onto her hand even if both were dead. "Dump the bodies in the river" he demanded the others. They nodded and grabbed body suits to stuff them in their.

As they were stuffing the bodies in the bag, the leader saw a phone on the ground which was taeyong's. He picked it up and opened up the screen to see a picture of Taeyong and y/n smiling together.....