Nct dream-vampires

Years ago

"Hey guys, we should walk around and explore the woods! It will be fun!" Mark says. "But it's like midnight. Don't you think it's late and we should be sleeping?" Haechan asked. "Well, the younger ones are awake!" Mark says. "That's because you woke them up!" Haechan explains. "What happened?" Jeno says. "Fine! All of us are going out for a walk. Get ready!" Haechan says. All of the younger ones wake up and pack there things in there backpack in case of any emergencies.

They all walk out of the tent one by one hearing the dead silence. "Wow! There's so many stars!" Jisung says happily. "It's so pretty!" Chenle adds in. "Come on, let's keep going!" Renjun says. They keep walking deeper into the woods. Jeno was a bit scared but surprisingly, Jisung wasn't.

The last won behind following was chenle because he couldn't keep up with them. "Ouch!" Chenle said. Everyone turns back to see chenle.....but he wasn't there. "U-uh, where's chenle?" Jeno asks. "Did he get lost?" Jisung adds in. "Look, his backpack is on the ground!" Haechan says. Mark and all the others hear screams of chenle's voice. Then a dead silence appears again.

Everyone tries to find chenle, and renjun found him struggling to get up by himself. "Chenle! Are you alright!" Renjun asks. "Don't do that ever again!" Mark yells. "Guys....get out of here!" He says. "Why?" Jeno asks. He shows them his bite mark on his neck. "H-how did that happen?" Jisung stutters. "Go!" He yells. They all listen to what he says. Each one of them run off, separated from each other.

Mark could hear screams of the others in pain from someone attacking them. He fell to the ground and looked up to see a figure with sharp fangs. He was too late to escape.

17 years later

(Your p.o.v)

I was walking to school and noticed those boys who go to the same school like me. But there skin was very pail. Anyways, I kept walking to school.......and the school news came on as I walked in.

"This morning news, a girl 16 year old girl who goes to this school is dead. Police found bite marks on her neck and nothing else. Warning: that incident happened near the school area. Please everyone stay safe and look out for each other. That's all the news we have today. Thanks for watching!" And the screen turned black.

A girl found dead near our school? And how could she have bite marks on her neck? An animal couldn't kill her that easily. But was it an animal. Just the thought about it gave me chills down my spine. I tried not to think about it and walked off to my next class.

I entered the class and took my seat. I sit next to mark who has really pail skin for some reason, but I thought he was a nice guy. I took my seat and class began.

End of the day

Finally! It's the end of the day! I grab my things and head out the door. I always walk home because there's no bus route near my home so, oh well. I kept walking until I heard footsteps behind me, but when I turned around I saw no one.

But I heard it again! I turned around and saw nothing. I turned back around and saw a man with pail skin and sharp fangs. He holds my shoulders tightly and tries to bite me in the neck. I try to push away but his grip was too strong. He came closer to my neck which made me cry. "Aaaaahhhh!" I screamed in fear.

Then someone pulls him down to the ground. It was six boys! They were also vampires I'm guessing. They scratched him and hurt him so he wouldn't hurt me. They were done with beating the guy up and I instantly knew who they were.

"Mark?" I say. "Y-y/n?" He stutters. "Get away from me!" I yell. I ran as fast as I could back home. What just happened? He's a frickin vampire! He didn't even tell me! I was terrified at the sight I saw. I was almost that guys dinner! Anyways I opened the door to my house and saw my mom cooking dinner.

"Hi y/n! How was your day?" She asks. "U-uh, it w-was alright." I stutter. "Alright dinner will be ready in an hour" she says. "Ok mom" I reply. I walk up the stares and the first thing I do is research vampires. There was so much information! But one thing caught my eye.

Six boys found dead in the woods, while bite marks are left on there neck.

A-are the six boys, them? How? Now I know that they really exist. I deeply sigh, and skip my homework since it isn't due until two days later. But how long were they vampires? I must be over thinking to much. "Y/n, dinner is ready!" My mom called. "Coming!" I answered.

I walk down the stairs, and smelled the delicious food she made. I sat down at the table and started to eat. "So how was school?" She asks. "It was ok as usual" I reply. "Did you hear on the news? A 16 year old girl dead near the school area!" She says. "Y-yeah, I've h-heard" I stutter. "Better be careful because you can't trust anyone now and days" she adds in. I started to eat on my food more trying to ignore the tv that was being played in the living room.

After I was done eating, I took a shower and put on my pajamas. I wasn't tired tonight for some reason....so I just looked out my window, capturing all the shooting stars that came across my eyes. I wonder what it's like to be a vampire. It must be really cool than just being a human. Humans life's are so boring! I just kept thinking to myself until I heard a knock on my window. I saw mark? I'm two stories up high! He signaled me to open my window.

"Look, about what happened today-" I cut him off. "Your a frickin vampire!" I say. "Well, you said you wanted to be one since a shooting star passed" he explains. "Well....maybe. But what's it like?" I ask. "Don't worry, you can still eat human food...and blood. But vampires get a little crazy when you bleed out blood. They instantly attack you" he says. I think for a moment. Should I stay a normal, everyday, human? Or should I be a vampire?

"Bite me" I say. "What?" He asks. "Bite.me." I say. "Alright, but I have to call the others since there's not enough room in your bedroom" he says. We both jump out the window and into the woods. All five of them were there. "No way! Your turning noona into a vampire!" Jisung says. "What did he just call me?" I ask. "Yeah, he's the youngest. He's 15" he says. He bends my neck, but not all the way. "This might hurt...." he says. "Stay strong!" Jeno says.

And then, I could feel his fangs going deep into my skin. I scream a little from the pain. He let's go of my neck and I instantly collapse to the ground.

The next morning

I woke up on my soft warm bed, and felt a stinging pain on my neck. I look around and see the guys. "Your awake!" Haechan says excitedly. "What happened?" I ask. "Your a vampire now" renjun says. "Oh, yeah." I get up from my bed, and take away the bandage from my neck. My neck healed pretty quickly. I look at my teeth, and they were no fangs. Huh, we're are they. "Your fangs will come out when your hunting, mad, or fighting" chenle says.

"Ok mark, let's fight" I challenge him. "You sure?" He says. I nod my head a yes. We start fighting each other, and I feel my fangs pop out. I hiss at him and almost but off his neck. "Ok ok!" He says. Then I snapped out of it. "Your one good fighter for a vampire" he says. "And I only plan to use it if I'm in danger......or if I'm hungry" I explain. Everyone laughs and I laugh with them. What a start to my new "dead" life...