Nct 127- vlog

So your actually a 'youtuber' with about 300,000 to 400,000 subscribers and in this 'episode', you'll be heading over to your big brother, which is mark and a dorm tour around Nct 127 dorm!
**********
*your p.o.v*

"Hello everyone! So I think today is a special day for all of you nctzens!" I speak to the camera. "But first off, I need to get some coffee real bad before I meet up with Nct 127! You know me.....I fucking live on coffee." The camera gets close to my face. "So....let's go to the cafe!" I spoke.

*10 minutes later*

"So I am now at the cafe....with my frappe. I usually like sweet coffee more than bitter.....because I really cannot handle the bitter taste. I have no idea why a lot of idols like americanos. I've heard americano's are like kinda bitter....which isn't my style, so yeah. Jesus I'm getting into so much about coffee" I laugh at the camera.

"Wouldn't this background be like a good aesthetic?" I point the camera at the brick walls. "Now I'm just loosing my mind" I laugh again. A few minutes passed by and I walk out of the cafe. "Now....I am heading over to marks dorm! Wait.....let me call him" I say and take out my phone. I go to his contacts on my phone and call him.

Just two rings and he already answers. "Anyeonghasayeo?" He asks. "Mark!" I laugh. "Oh....hellooo! I guess I gotta speak in English" he laughs. "I'm vlogging right now! Say hi to the viewers!" I say. "Oh, ok! Hello, I'm Nct 127, U, and Dream, mark!" I could feel him smile. "Wow....what a very hard working brother" I roll my eyes. "Yah! Shut up!" He laughs. "I'll be over at your dorm in a few. Tell the others, too!" I smile. "Mhm....okay! See yeah there!" Mark voice raises. "Bye!~~" I say and hang up.

"Are you fangirls excited now?" I look at the camera. "I bet Taeyong-ssi is telling the others to clean up now" I laugh. "Now....let me take a taxi over to their complex and I'll be there in about 15 minutes" I say. To make it look more cool...I snap my fingers.......and with the power of editing....I was 'already' at their doorstep.

I rang the doorbell and looked at my camera since I was waiting. "This is the moment, guys" I smile at my camera. The door opens up to see Johnny. "Johnny oppa!" I smile. "Y/n dongsaeng!" He laughs and hugs me. "Yah! How come you never call me oppa?" Mark yells from inside of the dorm. "Because Johnny is nicer than you!" I yell back. I take off my shoes and walk inside the dorm.

"Wahhh~~ it's so clean" I look around the room. "Omo! Look, it's Doyoung!" I point the camera at Doyoung who was folding his laundry. "Anyeong! I'm Nct Doyoung!" He waves at the camera. "Woooohhh!" I cheer for him. I walk around the dorm to see Winwin and Yuta playing video games. "Guys! Guys! Look at the camera!" I cheerfully say. They look at the camera and wave.

"Hellooo! I'm Yuta, and......Winwin right there!" Yuta tries so hard at Winwin. I point the camera at my face. "So adorable" I say and laugh after. "Your English!" Winwin says in Korean and laughs. I roll my eyes and head over to the kitchen to see Taeyong, Taeil, and Haechan. "Geez, it smells really good! Whatcha making?" I get a close shot of what Taeil is making. "Kimchi soup with bbq" Taeil looks at the camera.

"Wahh~~to be honest that smells really good" I laugh. "Oh, thank you thank you!" He says in English which made me smile. I face the camera over at Taeyong who was mixing the sauce. "Taeyong-Ah! Mix that real good!" I made hand gestures. He laughs at me and keeps mixing. Then I point the camera over Haechan who was cutting some veggies. "Wow....I think he's making a salad!" I point.

"Here is Korea, man!" Haechan points out in English. I laughed it off and headed over to jaehyun who just came out of his room. "And this is what you've been waiting for, ladies and gentleman! The charming jaehyun!" I spoke in Korean. "Yah, dongsaeng, stop embarrassing me" He shyly smiles. "Wow, so dirty" I spoke in a low and manly voice which made him laugh like crazy.

I head over to mark who was now taking a nap on the couch. "Mark! Explain to me what's the difference between a peck and a kiss!" I hold in my laugh. "Yah! This kid is being too racy!" Taeyong made fun at me. Mark woke up from his nap and tried to think of something. "Well....I think a peck is just a tiny kiss.....but a kiss involves the tongue" he laughs like a maniac.

"Wow so dirty" Jaehyun said it as how I said it which made everyone laugh. "Yuta! Do you know what a kiss is?" I ask. He looks at me then starts rubbing his arms and shoulders and chest which made everyone laugh again. Even Haechan fell down to the floor. "Stop thinking like that!" Taeil keeps laughing.

*20 minutes later*

All of us were at the dining table, eating taeils kimchi soup. The camera was at the end of the table so it could capture all of our faces. "Wah, good job on this!" I say to him.  He gives me and the camera a thumbs up then keeps eating. "I guess I'm gonna end the Vlog right here since I don't wanna become too crazy with the boys....so thanks for watching! Everyone, say goodbye to the viewers!" I spoke to everyone.

There was a mixture of handwaves, goodbyes, and even hearts too. I then shut off the recording button.....and after spending some time with my brother and Nct 127...I went back home to take a rest. Wow.....those guys are really energetic.....