Nct dream- parents

Chenle got out of bed since he needed to go pee. It was currently 1 in the morning and everyone was still asleep. After he went to the bathroom.....he wanted to go to his parents room so he could cuddle and sleep with them. He dragged his blanket with him and opened the door to there room.

"Mommy.....daddy" he whispers. He turned on the lights and no one was there. He frowns and goes downstairs. He checks the kitchen, and living room.....but no one was there. He sighed and went back up to his bedroom were he shared a room with his 6 other brothers.

"Haechan.....I can't find mommy and daddy" he whispers. "Go back to sleep" he groans. He looks down and goes over to Jisung. "Jisung, I can't find mommy and daddy" he whispers in his ear. "W-what?" Jisung stands strait up on his bed. "I can't find them anywhere in the house" he frowns. "Well....lets wake up the others and check" He softly smiles. Chenle nods and they were able to wake up renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, and mark......but not Haechan.

They let him sleep while the rest go down the hallway and into their parents bedroom. "Were are they?" Jaemin said with his body covered in blankets. "T-they're.....probably playing hide and seek.....yeah....that's what there doing" Mark explains. "Then let's search the whole house!" Jeno smiles. Soon....they all wakes up Haechan so he can help find there parents.

They looked everywhere.....even outside. Jisung was getting quiet scared and he soon cried because he wanted to see his mommy and daddy. "D-don't cry Jisung...." Chenle patted his back. "Were are they?" He cries. "I....." Chenle was speechless. "I think......there gone...." renjun spoke. Everyone burst out into tears since they found out there parents abandoned them.

They all went back upstairs and into there parents bedroom. They lasted on top of there bed and cried with each other......

*10 years later*

"Hey mark.....do you remember what mom looks like?" Jeno asks. "I think......she had long black hair and red lips......but she was usually wearing her apron since she was always cooking" he shrugs. "I can't remember her scent......well, it's been frickin 10 years" Haechan sighs. Suddenly the door opens up to see a nice lady that owns the orphanage.

"Pack your things.....you have new parents...." she smiles. Everyone looks at each other and immediately starts packing. "Who are they?" Chenle asks. "You'll get to see them once your done packing" She smiles as if she knows she had planned something. He nods back and packs his bags along with his other brothers.

Once they were all done packing, they followed behind the nice lady who told them the news. They walked down the stairs with her and to her office. She unlocked the door with her keys while they boys were talking about there new parents. "I hope she gives me blankets!" Jaemin said with a blanket wrapped around his head. "But you have too many!" Renjun pointed out. "I don't want them to play hide and seek again..." Jisung lowers his head. "I bet they won't!" Chenle smiles.

The lady opens up the door to introduce the seven boys to there new parents. The couple turn around......and marks eyes widened. ".......m-mommy?" He stuttered. "Dude....what are you talking about?" Haechan whispers. "You all seem so familiar...." the man says. "Would......you introduce yourselves?" He asks.

"W-Well....I'm mark. That's Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, renjun, Chenle, and Jisung" he explained. The woman's eyes got watery and went up to hug all of them. "I'm sorry for leaving all of you" she cries. "Mom...." Chenle cries harder. "We were stuck here for two years" Jeno cries. "I'm sorry.....I'm sorry" she sighs. The father then joins in the hug and he never wanted to let go.

In ten years they haven't felt a hug like this. In ten years they never smelled a perfume like this. In ten years....they never had a family like this.