Nct u- zombies p.3

*3rd person p.o.v*

Jisung killed and ran through many zombies to get to Taeyong and he finally did. "Kid, What are you doing here!?!?" Taeyong panicked. "Helping you! Now, come on! They're waiting for us!" He said as he smashed another's zombies head with the hockey puck. He helped Taeyong up and ran back into the bus.

*taeyongs p.o.v*

We finally made it back into the bus and we both sat down, panting like crazy. "Dongsaeng! I never knew you were such a daredevil!" The boy with black hair laughs. "Well I needed to save that hyung since he saved all of us" he pouted. "Oh yea.....we forgot to introduce ourselves. The one who just saved you is Park Jisung. I'm Chenle. That's Haechan, Jeno, Renjun, and Jaemin" Chenle smiles. "Uh....cool. I'm Taeyong and that's Lucas, mark, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, and the one driving the bus is Doyoung" I smile.

"One more thing.....we're are we heading to?" Doyoung asks. "Let's make a rest stop to the store to see if we can find some supplies and weapons." I speak. "Yes commander!" Doyoung laughs. "Shut up" I shot back and everyone smiled and laughed. I look back at Jisung who had a frown on his face more than a smile. "What's wrong kid?" I ask. "My family......I wonder if they're okay" he looks down. "I can relate too. Maybe....they're out there protecting each other" I smile. "He's not just worried about his family....but his new born baby sister" Renjun whispered in my ear.

"A new born sister? When was she born?" I ask. "4 months ago. Poor girl.....I hope she's still surviving..." Renjun looks down. "Look! We arrived at the city!" Haechan points and everyone looks outside. Smoke and fires were rising from the buildings and it was a dark, cloudy day. "Woah...it seems so scary out there" Mark speaks. "Why don't some of us wait in the bus and the rest can savage in the store for supplies?" Lucas asks. "Good idea. Me, Winwin, Doyoung, and Lucas can go. The rest of you stay with the younger ones" I explain. They all nod their heads and for the rest of the ride...the younger boys played games to keep them distracted.

*3rd person p.o.v*

As the boys now stopped at the store, Doyoung, Taeyong, Winwin, And lucas all went down the bus to search for supplies for the group while Jaehyun, mark, and Jungwoo watched over the younger ones. "Everyone roll up your windows. I don't want any zombie crawling into this bus" Doyoung spoke. They all rolled up their windows and waited for them to come back. "So....what year are you guys?" Jungwoo asks them. "First year. We just came from middle schoo" Haechan explained. "Oh....it must be hard living like this....since you guys are young" Jaehyun sighs.

"What year are you guys?" Jaemin speaks. "4th year. Our last year before we head off to collage...but I guess not anymore" mark rolls his eyes.

*1 hour later*

"Whats taking them so long?!?" Jaehyun looked out the window. Suddenly...something caught my attention out of the window. "I think I see them!" Jisung point. Jisung see's the four of them running, trying to tell us something. "START THE ENGINE!!! START THE ENGINE!" Doyoung yelled. "Start up the engine!" Jisung raise my voice. "Got it!" Mark yelled and went over to the wheel. "Holy shi-" Jungwoo saw about 20 zombies chasing them. "Quick! Get in!" Mark opened up the doors and they all ran in. before the zombies got in, mark closed it at the perfect timing.

"I'll be taking that seat" Doyoung glared and pushed him out of the chair. Doyoung finally drove away and they gave us the supplies we needed. "Here's some knifes for you guys...and a gun for for Jisung" Taeyong smiles. W-why a gun?"  He stutters. "Your....brave! You saved me!" He laughs. "O-oh....thanks?" He awkwardly smiles.

*taeyong's p.o.v*

We all stop at a parking lot We're it was a safe zone and no zombies around. "I think we should just sleep in this bus" Jaemin stretches out. "Hm...yeah." Winwin yawns. "Goodnight guys" I say. "Goodnight!" They all reply and we sleep inside the bus until the sunset rises up again.....