Winwin

Your p.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babeeeee~ I wanna watch a movie" winwin whined while back hugging me. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask. "I don't know?" He says. "Then let's just watch Netflix or something" I say. "Ok, whatever you say!" He gives me a peck on the cheek, then runs to the couch.

It's like I'm taking care of a very cute 5 year old. But I'm very lucky to be with him. I put the popcorn in the microwave, and while that's still going I sit next to winwin. He pulls me closer, and kisses my forehead. "I'm so glad your my girlfriend" he says. "And I'm so glad your my boyfriend" I pinch his cheeks.

"Remember that first time we met on the playground?" He says.

Flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on the swing by myself, watching the clouds go by. I sang to myself to keep the silence away. "Omo, what's that sound?" I say to myself. I heard someone crying in the distance. I jump off the swing, and follow the sound of crying.

It looked like a boy was on the edge of the slide, and had a cut on his knee. "Are you ok?" I asked him. "I *sniff* have a cut." He cries. "Don't worry, follow me" I say. I put my arms around his shoulder for support to stand up. He limps all the way to my house, which was across the street.

I open my door, and lay him down on the couch. I run upstairs to get a wet cloth and a bandage. I ran back downstairs, and saw him holding onto his knee in pain. I wipe off the blood from his knee, then I put a bandage on him. "Are you ok now?" I ask. "Yeah, I feel much better thanks to you! I'm sicheng or you can call me winwin." He says. "I'm Irene, nice to meet you!" I say.

And over that time, we grew up together and went to the same school together. We would totally stick together everyday.

End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was the first time I met you" I say. "We were so adorable when we were kids" he giggles. "Whatever happened to that cut of yours?" I ask. "I still got it" he says. He lifts up his right side of his jeans, and saw a little cut that I helped him with. "Wow, just remembering that time" I say. "And if I didn't meet you, I wouldn't be with you." He says.

His passionately kisses my on the lips, then pulls away. "I'll love you forever." He says. "I'll love you forever too" I say.