Doyoung

(Your p.o.v)

I got up early because I needed to go to work. I work at a smoothie restaurant and I actually love it. Me and my best friend, Tammy work there. We would test out different kinds of recipes......then kinda get in trouble by the manager.

I took a shower, put on my clothes, took my bag, and headed strait out the door. I left my apartment and my work was only a few blocks away. I knew everyone In the neighborhood. They would greet me and I would always greet them back.

Mr. Park: good morning y/n!

Mr. Park: good morning mr. Park! How's your son jimin doing?

Mr. Park: he's doing great with his new debuted group! The succeed so much!

Me: I saw there award show in America. Tell them to keep it up!

Mr. Park: thank you! I'll tell him that!

Mr. Park was a barber that I went to when I needed a haircut. He's very nice and I've seen his son before. So I kept walking until I reached the smoothie shop. I open the door and put on my apron. I walk to the back of the store and put my bag next to the other bag. Tammy must be here already since I saw her bag.

I flip over the "open" sign, and prepared the smoothie maker. Since it was pretty quiet, I decided to turn on the music from the radio. I couldn't hold back to sing exo's "koko bop". I might have danced too.....

Tammy: wow y/n, your dance moves are great.

Me: Aaah! Tammy, you scared me! Where were you?

Tammy: I was in the bathroom washing my hands.

Me: ok, but anyway we need to get ready before customers come.

Tammy: to late.

I turn at the front door and see a bunch of boys entering the shop. The looked like idols, but young ones. Especially six of them. They looked like they were 15 or 16. I was like 20 and graduated high school last year. Suddenly, I made contact with this guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Tammy: omg, there so cute and hot!

Me: shut up! We don't want to scare them away!

Tammy: fine!

The guy with the brown hair went up to me to order.

???: hi, can I have seven strawberry banana smoothies, and seven mango pineapple smoothies.

Me: alright! You sure are thirsty

???: oh, no no, these are for my friends!

Me: oops, sorry....

???: nah, it's alright

Me: well, that will be 25.00

He hands me the money, while I see Tammy struggling to hold like 14 smoothies!

Me: you need help?

Tammy: uh, YEAH!

I grab half of the seven and put them on the counter. Tammy puts the other half down.

???: thanks. Guys, it's here!

???: YAY!

???: Jisung, don't run!

???: thanks for paying Doyoung!

Me: so your name is Doyoung?

Doyoung: yeah, it is. What's yours?

Me: y/n.

All of them went back to there seats. I heard the others teasing me and Doyoung. Like seriously, I just met him and he's cute! But I don't know him that well. Tammy was preparing more smoothies, and I notice someone spilled there drink on the floor.

I grab a mop, and start sweeping the floor. I could feel all eyes on me. I was kinda tripping because of the slippery floor. I almost had fallen, but I felt a pare of arms catch me.

Doyoung: you should be more careful next time.

Me: u-uh.......t-thanks. And you c-could let go now.

Doyoung: oh, sorry.

He then went back to the table, and heard everyone cringe and tease him. I was kinda shocked at the stunt he did.

( end of the day )

I was done working since it was the end of my shift. I grab my bag and coat, and lock the doors to the shop. I was walking home, until someone grabbed my wrist. I turn around and see Doyoung.

Doyoung: sorry if your going home, but I would like to know you better....... would you like to go to the cafe with me?

Me: are you asking me out on a date?

Doyoung: I think I am? Wait, what did I just do?

Me: you just wanna know me better. Now come on!

I held his hand all the way to the cafe. He seemed to be blushing a lot, while I just looked at his silly cuteness.

Me: are you blushing?

Doyoung: n-no I'm not!

Me: I'm surprised I'm not the one fangirling. 

Doyoung: your a strong girl, and thats what I like about you.

Me: now your confessing to me?

Doyoung: I think I am.

He pulled me closer, and both our lips met for a few minutes. So, this was basically love at first sight with this cute little bunny!