Doyoung- neighbor

*your p.o.v*

I walk upstairs while carrying my boxes up to my room. They were a little heavy but I could've managed. I open up the door to my 'new' bedroom and put the boxes down. I was already out of breath from the damn heavy boxes that I carried all the way up here. "I'll unpack later" I sigh and open up my curtains. I look through the view and see a familiar boy in his bedroom.

"That can't be...." my eyes widened my heart raced as I saw Doyoung......my crush.....in his bedroom. "OH MY GOD" I instantly shut the curtains and fangirl to myself. "How can this be!?!!?!!" I yell at myself.

*doyoung's p.o.v*

I look across my window view and see the new neighbors unpacking. There's this one girl who looks familiar. My eyes widened as I saw her unpacking in her bedroom. "Fuck..." I curse to myself and shut my curtains. "MY CRUSH IS MY NEIGHBOR!?!?!" I yell. I whine and stomp my feet on the bed. "WHY WHY WHY!!!!!" I yell to myself. "Doyoung-ssi?" My mom calls from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I answer. "Could you give these banana milks to our new neighbors? They might like it" Mom gives me the box full of banana milk. "I...uh.....okay?" I weirdly smile and walk down the stairs. I put on my tennis shoes and coat on and walk over to the other side of the street to y/n's house. "Okay Doyoung.....stay calm and cool.....calm and cool....." I breathe in and out.

I ring on their doorbell and patiently wait. A lady opens up the door for me and I smile. "Here.....my mom got you this since you guys are new to the neighborhood" I smile. "Oh thank you, dear! Hm...you look like my daughter's age. Should I bring her down here?" The lady asks. "It's okay, I-"   "Y/n! Theres a visitor down here! Come say hi!" She yells from the house. "Coming!" I heard y/n's voice.

*your p.o.v*

I grab my jacket and shoes and walk down the stairs as my mom was talking to this boy. My eyes widened as I saw HIM talking to my mom. "O-oh....h-hi Doyoung!" I awkwardly say. He sheepishly smiles back and my mom looks at both of us. "Why don't you two go for a walk and know each other more" my mom smiles. "Mom!" I whine. "Nah.....it's fine. Come on, y/n" he smiles.

"I...uh.....okay" I sheepishly smile. I pull over my hoodie over my head and walk out of the house with Doyoung. We were silent and walk over to the neighborhood park. Doyoung broke the silence. "So.....are you ready for the math exam?" He smiles at me. "WAIT! Oh no.....I forgot to study..." I facepalm myself. "It's okay. We can study at my place" He laughs. "Y-you're place" I stutter. "Yeah..." he smiles.

"O....kaayyy then!" I smile back. We walk back to his place and walk up to his room. "Hi mom! I'm just gonna study with my Friend!" He says. "Alright!" His mom replies. We walk up the stairs. We walk into his bedroom and I sit down in the desk next to him. "Okay.....starting off with some lessons!" He opens up his book.

*3 hours later*

I woke up in my bed and I groaned. "I thought I was at doyoungs?" I pout. I spot a sticky note on my hoodie and read it.

"You fell asleep as I was getting some snacks so I decided to take you home and put you back in bed. Don't worry, you studied really good :)" -Doyoung

The note made me blush and fangirl a lot. I smile to myself and hug the pillow.

*next day at school*

Since because of my mom introducing Doyoung to me, the two of us became pretty close in just one day. I was in class while the teacher was handing out the tests I look across the room for Doyoung and he gave me a soft smile and two thumbs up I did the same thing and quietly laugh. "You May begin.....now" The teacher sets the timer.

I actually knew most of the answers, thanks to Doyoung. And in about 20-30 minutes.....I was the first one day. Wow.....that surprised me. I handed it to the teacher and went back to my seat. "Wow....you're quick" Doyoung laughs at me. "Well....thanks to you" I wink back. His face was red after I did that and I just laughed.

*doyoung's p.o.v*

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.......SHE WINKED AT ME. Aish, What are you doing to me, y/n!?!!! I was the second one to be done and went back to my seat. I get out my sketch book and took glances at y/n so I can sketch her out in my notebook. Her features were perfect, to me, which I loved about her.

*at p.e*

It was p.e and I was changed into my p.e uniform. The boys waited on the girls to come into the gym since they were still in the locker room. I was pretty lonely without
Y/n, since she's actually one of my closest friends.....even though we got to know each other like a day ago. But i still can't believe we have so much in common. I was busy daydreaming when I saw the girls come out of the locker room.

The boys eyes widened as they saw them in very short, shorts. My eyes widened as also as I saw y/n struggling to cover her legs. My jacket was wrapped around my waist and she came down to sit next to me on the floor. "This is so uncomfortable" she struggles. "Here....take my jacket" I say and wrap it around her waist. "Thanks" she sighs.

*your p.o.v*

"Alright everyone! The boys will be playing basketball for ten minutes while the girls stretch out. Then the girls play basketball and the boys stretch. Okay?" The coach asks. "Yes!" We all say. The girls head over to the side and I start stretching by my arms and down to my legs. I noticed some girls at the water fountains and they were actually glaring at me. It gave me the chills but I still kept stretching.

As I was stretching, I saw a second basketball bounce up in the air by one of the girls from the water fountains. My eyes widened as I saw it heading towards my face. I cover my face with my hands, but I was shocked that doyoung's protected me from the ball. He got in front of me and held up his hands for the ball to reach my face.

The girls from the water fountain's were fuming and raging that they decided to head back into the locker room. "Y/n! Are you okay?!?!" Doyoung cupped my face. "Yeah yeah....don't worry so much" I softly laugh. He all the sudden hugs me for no reason and doesn't let go. "I like it when I'm with you....,.but I don't like it when you get hurt" he whispers. I blush at his comment and slowly hug back.