Haechan- lifetime p.1

*3rd person p.o.v*

"Hyung....what shall we do for haechan's birthday?" Jisung Asked while licking his ice cream. "Well.....lets get him a cake, of course!" Chenle replies. "Do you think h has actually had a cake before? I mean.....he did grow up in a orphanage and told me all they served there is beans. Yuck!" Jeno made a face. "But he's adopted now with a nice family! I'm sure he's tried a cake before!" Mark replies. "Then we should by him a cake! Does anyone got money on them?" Renjun asks.

Each one of them check their pockets.....and nothing. Everyone is broke. No money.....since they have their own problems to solve. Jaemin's phone rings and he checks the caller. "Omo, It's Haechan hyung!" He says. They all quiet down and he answers the phone. "Hello?" Jaemin asks. "Jaemin......I have no one....." he whispers. "What-" Jaemin doesn't understand. "Come here....." He says it again. "O-okay...." he stutters. He hangs up the phone and looks at everyone.

"Let's go...." Jaemin says. "We're?" Jeno asks. "......haechans place." He replies

*haechan's p.o.v*

I was in the burnt corner of the house....actually, the whole house was burnt. Haha, funny thing too is.....my whole family are ashes now. I keep laughing to myself at the thought of why I should've been the one to die instead of them. I thought I was happy and loved.....but I guess it really did die down. I stand up.....and look around the room. The guitar was in my mind....telling me to grab it and play like I did before.

I walked over to it. It wasn't even burnt or anything. I sit down.....and I strum it hardly, enough for the strings to snap. I was angered, and threw the guitar across the room for it to break. I yell in anger......and fear. "Why! why! take me instead, you fucking crappy house!" I yell. I felt someone hugging me......and it was Jisung. "Hyung.....Stop" he begs me. I look at the others....and they were watching us as well. I forcefully pushed him away, which made him fall to the ground. Chenle helps him up....and glares at me.

"Are you fucking insane!?!?" He yells at me. "Yah, that's enough! he already lost his family, so don't put more pressure on him!" Mark lectures. "Son of a-" I try to go up to chenle and punch him, but I was being held back by Jeno. "Would you two stop!" Renjun says all the sudden. "Yeah....lets all stop since our friendship is all breaking apart!" I shot back. "It's not our fault your butt hurt since you 'family' died in this place!" Jaemin yells. I collapsed to the ground after he said that.

"They should've took me along with them. You.......you think I'm fine? how the hell do you think I'm fine living without any love, Jaemin? Explain your damn self to me!" I shout. "At least your not the one with the mental illness" he hissed back. He barged out of the room, while mark followed behind him. The 5 of us were all silent, again. "Get out of here...." I whisper. "Hyung....were not gonna leave you like this, you know?" Renjun comes up to me.

"No....lets just leave this bastard alone. We have some time to heal our friendship.....or it's permanently broken" Chenle gives a glare at me. Everyone gets out of the room. The most innocent one to me seemed Jisung.....but I bet he does more than just me. I bet he sacrificed a lot for something he was addicted too.......