Jeno- rain

*your p.o.v*

I was in a taxi about to go to My grandmas place. It's been a while since I've seen her. I pay the driver and I tell him we're to go. I enjoyed the ride....except the part about the whole raining. It was soaking wet outside and i didn't even bring my umbrella! I sigh, and put my hoodie on. I look out the window and see rain drops landing on the window.

It was a gloomy, and dark autumn day. The dead leaves were blowing in the wind and I could see shops closing down for the day. I look ahead of me and see the green light has turned red. I remember this street.....were all of my memories had gone dead....

*flashback*

Not too long ago, me and Jeno were at the park, eating our ice creams on a bench. "I had fun with you today, y/n" he gave me that cute eye smile. "I had fun too" I reply. I kept eating my ice cream as I saw a bouncy ball heading towards the street. "My ball!" A little kid cried. Jeno looked at the ball....and he gave me his ice cream for me to hold. He rushed over to the street to grab the ball for the little boy.

He grabbed the ball off the street and smiled at the little boy who had now gotten his ball back.....but I didn't get Jeno back. It flashed before my eyes as I saw sirens and paramedics pushing Jeno into the vehicle. I drop the two ice creams on the floor and beg them to let me in so I could see Jeno. The denied me and I was left at the park alone....crying myself to sleep on the bench....

*end of flahsback*

I remember that day so well.....the day my boyfriend passed away. I felt a tear come down my cheek and I instantly wiped it away. It was so foolish of me to cry over my dark memories again. I look out the window again....to see a figure that's holding a umbrella. I look closer....and the figure turns to my direction.....holding a bouncy ball. He smiles back at me, and I start to tear up. That can't be him.....right? "Stop the car" I say to the driver. He stops the car and I get out.

I rush over to the sidewalk with my hoodie on. I can see myself getting closer to Jeno....inch by inch. "Jeno!" I cry out for him as tears fall down my face. He gives me that beautiful eye smile of his....and as I reached him......he was gone. "J-Jeno? Jeno-Yah! pabo! c-come back to me!" I cry in the rain as I noticed that it was his ghost. I was dumb. I couldn't even get over the fact that Jeno was already gone!

But I still kept searching. I was near the park me and him always used to go to. I run over to the bench we sat at.....and saw his ghost. "Jeno...." I whisper. "S-Sorry if I ran off into the street like that...." he lowered his head. "It wasn't your fault!" I started to cry. "Ey, ey, don't cry! I'm right here!" He comforts me. "No your not! your just wind! your just an illusion! your just a frickin ghost!" I yell at him.

"W-Well.....I'm sorry for that dumb thing I did just to save a stupid ball!" He disappeared in front of my eyes. I sit on the bench.....and cry my eyes out. I wipe my tears away and start to call my mom. "Eomma?" I say. "Oh hi sweetie, what's up?" She asks. "C-could you pick me up at the park?" I ask. "Sure.....but why are you at the park? I thought you were at your grandmas" she replies. "Yeah....but she told me she was sick, so I decided to wait at the park" I explain.

"Alright....well, I'll be there in 10." She hangs up. I sigh.....and keep looking at the street. I smile as i remember seeing Jeno picking up that ball....and waiting for Jeno to never come back to me......

————————————-
I know I know....this was such a short story.....AND I KNOW I USED THE SAME SONG IN TAEIL'S CHAPTER! This song just brings so much memories back to me....it almost made my cry while making this chapter. Oh well, but I hope you enjoyed😂😂😭😭😅😅