Nct dream- drawing

*your p.o.v*

"This is shit. I can't accept this" he said and threw my papers in the air. My eyes widened and I stuttered to pick them up. I look at him as he walk away in the distance and look down at my papers. I carefully pick them up one by one. "Okay....mark, Haechan, Jisung, Jeno, Chenle, Renjun, and were is Jaemin?" I say as I see the last paper float down on the ground. "Ah, there you are!" I smile and pick up the picture of my character named Jaemin.

I look at each of them one by one, and the humidity of the ground made the drawings messed up. "Dang it! I spent so much time on you guys!" I pout and and sigh. I grab my backpack and shove my drawings into the backpack. I grab my bike on the side and hop onto it. "Stupid guy thinks my drawings are shit. He can suck on a dick" I roll my eyes and ride my bike back home.....

*at home*

"Mom I'm home!" I yell. "You stupid girl! Your grades have been dropping by the minute and all you do is draw those stupid characters!" She says and snatches my backpack. "Mom!" My eyes widened and I snatch my backpack away from her. "Give me back those drawings now" she glared. "No! I worked really hard on them and your not getting them!" I raise my voice and run up the stairs as fast as I could. "Idiot! Get back here and give me those papers!" She yells at me and I run to my bedroom.

I instantly slam the door and shut it in her face. I hear her banging from the other side. "Open up! Your not getting your sketch book and pencils when I get in there!" She yells and I sigh. I ignore her yelling and head over to my desk. I turn on the lamp and get out a piece of paper. I unzip my backpack and look through each of the characters. "Maybe I should draw all of them together?" I ask. I think for a moment then nod my head. I grab a pencil from my pencil jar and start to sketch out each of the characters.

"I wonder what I should name them in the end? Ah! Maybe....I'll call them Dream! Since there young and youthful!" I smile. "Not coming through, huh!?!" Mom yells through the door. "Not coming through? N.....C......T? Oh.....Nct Dream! Thanks mom!" I smile and start to write the name at the top of the paper. "Aish! This girl" she says and I could hear her walk away. "Finally" I say and roll my eyes. My hand was going their own movements and I let all my thoughts spill through the paper.

I rub my eyes and shake my head as I tell myself that I need to complete this drawing.

*2 hours later*

"Almost.......done!" I say as I yawn and stretch out a little. I look at the time and it was about 7 p.m and pouted. "Maybe.....I should just take a little.....rest" I say and lay my head on the table. I slowly let my eyes close and go into a deep sleep.

*when you wake up*

"I-is she awake?"  "Dummy! Do you think she's awake!?!"  "Quiet down! You might wake her up!"  "I wonder what she looks like without her hands covering her face."  "Stupid! She's our author! You've seen her before!" I heard different voices from across the room. I slowly open my eyes and see seven figures awkwardly looking at me. "Who are you people?" I say and slowly get up. "Okay then....let's introduce ourselves! I'm mark lee! That's Jisung, Jeno-"  "Renjun, Haechan, Jaemin,and Chenle!?!" I ask. "Oh....how'd you know?" Jisung laughs.

"You guys are real!??!" I raise my voice. "Ssshhhh! Your mom might here you!" Chenle pouts and I look at the door. I look at my drawing and I see them all together in a group, smiling. I look back at them and they smile at me. "W-what time is it?" I ask. "Almost about 8 a.m" Jeno shrugs. "SHOOT! I have school!" I say and grab my school uniform and head over to the bathroom. I slam the door shut and change into my uniform. Once I was done changing into my uniform, I knot the tie around my neck and in the reflection I see Jaemin. I scream out my lungs and bump into the door which causes Jaemin to close his ears,

"Ouch" He says and makes a sour face. "YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME!?!?" I yell. "Of course, you always carry us around!" He pouts and points at my backpack. I look down at it and open it up. I see the seven drawings in there that's newly drawn. "I thought these drawings were ruined?" I say and stare at them. "Yeah....now get to school!" He yells and I put my backpack around my back and run out of the bathroom. "You guys are coming with me!" I say and they follow behind me.

I run down the stairs and put on my shoes. The 7 others do the same and we all run to school. When I walk, they walk. When I run, they run. Am I dreaming? As I was out of breath from running, I slowed down and so did the others.

*at school*

"Please take out your notebooks" the teacher announces and each of us take out our notebooks. I look back at the seven members and see them sitting down on the floor already taking notes. "Now what is this answer to question four?" The teacher asks. "EIGHT!" Renjun calls out and I instantly cover his mouth. "Mrs. Y/n. It seems like you like having illusions" the teacher laughed and so did everyone else. "S-sorry....I just-"   "No need to say sorry. Go out in the hallway and raise up your arms" he stairs and I sigh. "Thanks a lot Renjun" I roll my eyes and all 8 of us walk out of the classroom and raise our arms painfully.

*few hours later*

As I was at school with the boys, I actually had a great time with them. They stole popsicles from the school cafeteria and handed me one, at P.E, they tripped one of the guys who were bullying another guy. When I was walking home with them, I talked and laughed with them....like they were my best friends. "Haha! Wow you really-" I cut my sentence when I bump into someone. I look up and see that guy who told me my drawings are shit. "Why are you here?" I glared and got up.

"You forgot something" he smirked. My eyes widened and I saw him take away my backpack from me. "Don't you dare ruin my drawings" my eyes were all watery. "What? Why do you care about these stupid drawings!?! These dumbass characters aren't real anyways!" He yelled. I let a tear fall down and I could see Jaemin look at me out of the corner of my eye. "They are the only comfort I have!" I yell back. He just rolls his eyes and laughs. He takes out the first drawing of....Chenle. "DONT!" I yell but Chenle pushes me back. "If he has the drawings.....we can't get them back" he looks at me.

I look back at him and see him slowly rip apart Chenle. "NO!" I cry. He gets out the rest of the members drawings and rips them all apart. I keep crying and soon he left my backpack on the ground. I cried and cried until I heard another crying voice. "N-Noona? What's happening t-to me?" Jisung looked scared and also let a tear out. I saw him erasing more and more. "Guys?" I spoke out. I look at all of them and they were all erasing. "Don't go yet!" I cry.  "Should we.....do it one last time?" Mark said as he was also erasing. They all look at each other and softly smile. "Yo Dream! Ja ja fighting!" They all smile as they were all erased.

I look around and I start to panic. "Jeno! Mark! Jisung! Haechan! Renjun! Chenle! Jaemin! Come out, please! Don't leave me here!" I cry and collapse on the sidewalk holding my ripped drawings of Nct Dream....