Renjun- love scenario

*your p.o.v*

I opened up my locker to reveal another sticky note that was on the side of my locker. I take it off and read it. I was shocked whoever wrote this since this was so sweet!

"You, me, and we loved and become a memory I'll never be able to erase. A melodrama that's worth a watch with a pretty decent ending. That's enough for me, I loved you."

"Wow....." I sigh to myself. "Whatcha got there?" My best friend so jin was right next to me. "It this sticky note that I keep getting every day!" I yell. She grabs it out of my hand and starts reading it. "Could it possibly be a love scenario?" She asks. "What do you mean by love scenario? What even is a love scenario?" I ask. "Well.....it's like a guessing game. Love can either go good or bad!" She explains.

The bell rings, and we rush over to class. Everyone was throwing paper balls at each other, and i managed to dodge them. Well....renjun was able to dodge them from me. "This is why I hate this class....." he sighs. I laugh and smile at him. "I heard we're working on a new subject today" he pouts. "I bet it's gonna be boring like any other" I roll my eyes. He was so focused on his notebook, I decided to take a peek in there...but he slammed in shut after.

"What are you doing?" He asked, "I just wanted to look in your notebook" I purse my lips together. "Sorry...but you can't" He smiles and puts it back into his backpack. "Now class, settle down! We will be studying our new subject today!" The teacher writes down the words on the chalk board and shows everyone after he's done. Everyone whispers at each other.....trying to figure out the meaning of the word. My eyes widened as I saw 'scenario' written on the chalkboard.

I give a glance back at sojin, and her eyes widened. "Isn't a scenario...." I try to think what it means. "It's a sequence of events that could go right or wrong caused by actions" renjun explains. Um....my face was turning a little red since his face was a few inches apart from mine.

*renjun's p.o.v*

God damnit! I never knew we were studying about scenario's! I just wrote one down on a sticky note and shoved it in y/n's locker! She still doesn't know that I actually like her? My god....that girl is so clueless. "Could anyone tell me at least ONE scenario?" The teacher asks. I gulped and started to sweat. The only thing I could think of was a god damn love scenario! "Renjun....could you write down a scenario on the board?" He asks. I nod my head and walk up to the front.

I slowly write it down on the board....and it now said "love scenario". "Good job renjun!" He patted my back and I went back to my seat. I sat down next to y/n...and I smiled at her. She awkwardly smiled back then payed attention to the teacher again.

*your p.o.v*

Why would renjun write down a love scenario? I try to think harder and harder....then the sticky note came up in my mind.

*flashback*

"That's enough for me, I loved you"

"A melodrama that's worth a watch with a pretty decent ending"

"You, me, and we loved and become a memory I'll never be able to erase"

"Well.....it's like a guessing game! Love can either go good or bad" she explains.

*end of flashback*

Those memories kept haunting me of the back of my head....when I realized who kept writing me those sticky notes. Renjun. I look to the side of him....and he was writing down notes on a pink sticky note. The same color I kept getting everyday when I opened my locker. The bell rang and we all got up to go to lunch.

"Renjun!" I yell for him. "Yeah?" He asks. I smile...and gathered all the courage to give him a kiss on the cheek. He froze and started to look like a statue. "Well....I figured out that you've been the one sending me those notes cuz of that 'love scenario' you wrote on the chalkboard" I laugh. "O-oh....w-well, you wanna meet up at the cafe near my place!" He shyly smiles. "Sure....I'll meet you there after school" I smile.

"Hold on" he grabs my wrist and he pulls me into a quick kiss on the cheek. "Gotta go! See you later" he shot me a heart. I made a heart with my fingers and smiled back. I remember the notes he always kept giving me.....and I don't think I'll be ever throwing them away......