Jaemin- notice me

*your p.o.v*

I was walking down the hallways of school when I spotted Jaemin for afar. I smile and run up to him. "Jaemin-ssi!" I smile. My smile turned into a frown as I saw him with another girl. "Hey..." I say with a blank face, "y/n! This is my best friend, Nayoung! She transferred here from the states" he smiled. I force a smile back and look at her.

I stretch out my hand for a handshake. "Um....Jaemin? What is she doing?" She asks. "She's trying to give you a handshake" he whispers back. I put my hand down and introduce myself. "Hi....I'm y/n." I say. "And I'm Nayoung. Do you have any connection with Jaemin?" She raises an eyebrow. First day I met her and I wanna put her in a grave. "Yeah, he's my boyfriend" I softly smile.

Her smile turned into a bitchy face. She wrapped her arm around Jaemin and smiled. "Well.....I just got back so.....do you mind if I spend the whole day with him? As in, just the two of us?" She smirks. Jaemin looked at me with a Are you gonna be fine by yourself look. "Yeah....that sounds okay to me." I look away. She giggles and jumps around while looking at Jaemin, "Come on Jaemin! We need to get to class!" She smiles. He forces a smile back but it looked like he didn't want to leave me.

I sigh and walk over to my class......and I had nobody to talk to. The only one I've ever talked to was actually Jaemin.

*jaemin's p.o.v*

Me and Nayoung were in class. She couldn't stop staring at me which kinda made me uncomfortable. All I kept thinking about was y/n. "Yah! Who's that crazy girl that was clinging on your arm,!" Chenle yells enough for Nayoung to here. "Yeah! It should've been y/n" Jeno pouts. "That noons doesn't look as nice as y/n too" Jisung ducks down. "Relax guys, she's just my childhood best friend. There's nothing going on between us. And y/n agreed that we can spend the rest of the day together." I explain.

"Yah....I know girls really well. Y/n.....well....she might be jealous." Mark looks down. "Well....I know her. She wouldn't be that jealous" I pout. "Jaemin hyung.....you might wanna think the right way" Haechan explains. I nod my head and just lay it on the desk. I felt a tap on my shoulder and look to the side. "So....why do you like y/n?" Nayoung asks. "There's a lot I love about y/n. The way she laughs when I tickle her. The way she's always messy with her ice cream and I have to wipe it off of her. Or the way her short hair flows when she always runs up to me" I smile while explaining all the things about y/n.

"Wow.....you really do like her" she smiles. "Yeah....actually, more than that. I think.....I love her" I smile at Nayoung. "Well....if you love her that much, than go be with her! I won't be in your way!" She smiles. "Seriously? But you just came back!" My eyes widened. "I know that....but I feel like you have a stronger relationship with her than me" she softly smiles. "Thanks..." I smile back

*your p.o.v/lunch time*

I plugged in my earbuds as I entered the cafeteria. I was getting really nervous since I didn't know we're Jaemin was sitting at. I ordered my food, since that took about 5 minutes, then headed over to a open seat. I looked around for him, but I still didn't see him. I rested my head in my hand while eating my lunch and listening to music. I sigh since I already knew Jaemin was with that Nayoung girl. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked around.

"May I sit here?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up to see Jaemin. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Nayoung?" I question. "Well, she made some new friends already then she told me I can be with you" He smiles and gets closer. "Yeah yeah, whatever." I roll my eyes and try to hide my smile. "Aish, someone is blushing" He pinches my cheek. "Stop it! That kinda tickles" I laugh.

He laughs back and for the rest of the day, we spend some time together. And I actually got to know Nayoung a little better. She seemed like an actual nice person. Why is Na Jaemin always making me jealous?
***********
OKAY! So this was one request and we also have one question for me from the q&a. I'll just answer the question right now

How old are you and when were you born (something like that)

Answer- I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND I WAS BORN JUNE 7! But I won't tell the year.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU