Ten

(Your p.o.v)

Today was the day I was gonna confess to my best friend, ten. We've been best friends since kindergarten and over the time, I grew feelings for him. I told him to meet up with me at the park after school. I decided to give him some candies and flowers just because.

The bell rang, and I quickly ran out of the classroom and to the park to meet up with ten. I was confident and ready. I stand under the tree waiting for ten to show up, with the candies and flowers in my hands.

"Y/n?" A voice said. I turn around and see him. He looks at the candies and flowers I was holding. "Oh yeah, these are yours" I shyly say. "What's all these?" He asks. "W-well, the truth is........I-I actually h-had a crush on you" I stutter

"How long?" He asks. "S-since 6th grade......" I reply. He puts his head down low and there was a deep silence. "I-I'm sorry y/n........I don't have the same feelings as you do. Can we still be-" I ran off, as tears started falling from my eyes down to my face.

"Y/n!" He yells. I run faster and faster even though I was out of breath. I run all the way home until I got to the front door. I was so embarrassed and humiliated, what was I even thinking to have a guy like ten. A great dancer, smart, and handsome. While I'm, just and average student, ugly, and have no special talents.

"Y/n, can we just talk for a-" I slam my front door shut in his face, and run up the stairs. I open my bedrooom door, and shut it close. I cry on my bed for 10 minutes, non stop. Then I get like ten thousands text.........from ten

Ten: y/n I'm really sorry!
Ten: I take all of it back!
Ten: please just answer me! :(((
Ten: come on, ur my bestie!
Ten: bff's!
Ten: alright! I'll date you!
Me: ten, u can't force love
Ten: but I love you!
Me: in a friend way
Ten: no! Not a friend way!
Me: ten......
Ten: please believe me! I take all the stuff I said back!
Me: goodnight ten, see yeah
Ten: y/n, come on!
Ten: please just listen!
Ten: s-see u tomorrow.......

I laid down on my bed and didn't feel like I wanted to eat dinner. I just needed some time to think......

(The next day)

I woke up from my bed, and saw a blurry vision of a guy with black hair and a soft smile. I rub my eyes to see clearly. Then I saw who it was.....ten. "Wake up, we need to go to school!" He says. "Y-yah! Get out of my room!" I yell. "Then I'll wait downstairs" he replies. "No! Do not wait downstairs or in my room!" I yell. "Alright, alright!" He whines.

I get out of my bed, and change into my school uniform. Then I do my hair, and walk downstairs. "Yah! Didn't I say not to wait in my house!" I yell. "Eh, my front door at my house is already locked" he replied. "C-come on!" I whine. I lead him out the door, and we both walk to school.

"It's early, let's go to the park" he says. "No! I'm not going there!" I yell. "I'll by you coffee" he replies. "Deal" I say. He goes to the coffee shop, while I wait on a bench at the park. Why was I with him again. Things were so awkward yesterday, and it seems like it's back to normal.

"I got the coffee!" He says. "Thanks" I blankly say. "Um......why are you wearing your school uniform?" He asks. "It's a school day. Why aren't you not?" I ask. "Cuz it's a Saturday" he replies. "WHAT! YOU SON OF A-" he cut me off. "I tricked you because I wanted to confess to you" he says.

"You rejected me ten.....for you there is no second chance" I say. "Before, I never though about dating you! But your this really great and funny girl I wanna date!" He replies. "Really?" I say. "Yes...." he whispers.

He leans closer to me, and our lips met. My heart was beating fast, but my mind was so calm. He let's go of the kiss and smiles. "Let's go on a date!" He says. "But I'm wearing my school uniform thanks to somebody!" I yell. "Eh, let's just buy you a new outfit" he suggested. "Nah, you don't have to-" he takes my hand, and we run off to the mall to get my outfit. He's such a dorky prince.