Mark- lifetime p.3

*3rd person p.o.v*

Jaemin and mark met up at there usual hideout and planned things out before they'd gone crazy on the streets. Mark shook up his spray paints while Jaemin did the same. The sprayed it all over the pavement walls, along with other dried up paint. They grab both of their backpacks and head out into the city's. Paint was their territory to mark the city.

It was their only happiness. Happiness that only last for a short matter of time.....until certain people take it away. Neon paint was on windows, bus stops, signs, side walks.....you can name anything. Once they were done....they hid in the alley ways so nobody could see them. "Yah....that was awesome" Jaemin sighed. "Phew....that worn me out...but it was totally worth it" he smirked.

They heard police sirens, and saw police searching around town for everywhere. Their eyes widened and they run back into the ally ways. Their was a rooftop that was close to their heads....so mark sacrificed his own happiness for Jaemin. "Hyung....I'll help you!" Jaemin tries to reach out his hand. "No....run, now!" He whispers. A tear slips out of Jaemin's eyes, but he finally runs off....leaving mark alone.

"Put your hands up!" The police say. He turns around and smirks. He drops the backpack and they immediately handcuffed him. They put the bag in the trunk and shove him inside the police car.

*at police station*

"What's your name?" The officer asks.

"Mark lee" he replies.

"Age?" He says.

"19" He looks away.

A thought just popped up into marks head....,wondering if this would work. He gulps and takes a deep breathe.

"May I have one phone call?" He asks.

The officer looks at him in confusion....but then hands him the telephone. He sighs, and tries to get a hold of renjun. "Come on....dongsaeng" he whispers. "Sorry, you call is unavailable-" he growls and hands back the phone.

*mark's p.o.v*

They drag me into my cell room.....and all I did was to pray that Jaemin would be okay on his own. I did this for him! I grin as I thought of that bastard leaving me behind.....while I end up like this...