Jaehyun- babysitting

*your p.o.v*

"Ugh jaehyun.....I have a big favor to ask you" I sigh. "What is it?" He speaks through the phone. "Well....I need you to get baby milk, a bottle, a blanket, some diapers, and toys" I laugh nervously. "Ummm.....are you pregnant? Who's the dad?" He asks. "NO, JUST NO! I'm just.....ugh, just come over here and I'll, explain everything" I reply. "Okay....but I want something in return" he pouts. "Umm....why don't we order fried chicken for dinner tonight?" I say. "OKAY, THAT WORKS WITH ME" he yells and hangs up.

"Phew....don't worry Lexie, your uncle jaehyun is coming over! Well.....he better not come over with the dreamies" I squeeze her cheeks. "It'll be a little weird if your more mature then chenle" I laugh. The baby talks gibberish and laughs in a cute way. I couldn't help but play with the baby until jaehyun is here. My phone rang, and I check the caller. It was jaehyun. "Haha....so I told the dreamies about the baby at your house....and there begging to come over, especially Haechan....he won't stop biting me" he pouts. "Fine, fine. Bring them over." I say and hang up again.

I turn back to the baby, and she was chewing on her headband. "You must be hungry.......let me go cut some apples for you" I kiss her forehead and get up. I walk over to the kitchen and grab a green apple. I wash it.....cut it into tiny little pieces for her to eat, then put it back in a bowl. I go back to the living room, and see her playing with her toes. She is so darn cute. I sit down next to her and feed the apples to her. She was really hungry!

*30 minutes later*

"We're are those idiots?" I say to myself as I balance the baby on my feet. She liked me to balance her on my feet cuz it felt like she was flying. There was a knock on the door, and I carry the baby with me to see who was there. We look through the peep hole....and it was the 7 idiots. "Look...it's your 8 idiot uncles" I sigh. I open the door...and everyone seemed excited to meet my baby cousin. "Oh my god she's adorable!" Jaehyun says as he put down the groceries in the kitchen.

"C-can I Hold her?" Jisung asks. "Sure, just be careful with her" I say, and Jisung is now handling the baby. She really does like Jisung....but not Haechan. "You know....she might give you a kiss on the cheek if you ask her nicely?" I laugh. Jisung asks her for a kiss...and she really did kiss her! We all cheer and I squeeze her cheeks again. While the dreamies were playing with the baby, I head over to jaehyun. He was making the milk for the baby. He shook up the bottle....and I went behind him.

I attacked him with tickles and he was all over the place. He put the bottle on the table just in time before he was rolling on the ground. I look at him in the eye, and he smirks. He starts tickling me back which made me fall to the ground. I was on the floor while he was on top of me. He pinched my cheeks, which made me pout. "What a cutie" He laughs. I blush a little and push him off of me. "Aye guys...I think the baby wants something" Mark says in English.

"Dude, translation! Translation!" Jaemin hit him. "What he meant was the baby wants something" Jeno says. "Yeah....she probably wants Jisung" Haechan was a bit pissed. "Y/n...could you hand me the bottle? Maybe she wants it" Chenle asks me. "Sure" I reply and hand it to him. He runs back to the baby....and she did shut up once she was drinking that milk.

"Could you order the chicken now?" Jaehyun smiles cheekily. I look at him and playfully hit him in the shoulder. I order online on the computer and tell everyone we're having chicken for dinner. Of course, they all screamed in excitement and kept playing with my baby cousin. "Do you think I could be a good father?" He smirks at me. "Yah! Don't think things like that!" I laugh. He pulls me closer by my waist and smirks. "You wanna try having a kid?" He looks at me while smirking. "Jung jaehyun you are crazy!" I push him away and run around the living room.

"Yah! Come back here!" He shouts at me. "Crazy's" Mark said. "Look! SHE GAVE ME A KISS! Omo, I love you!" Haechan hugs the baby and she laughs. I felt like I was a mom watching over 8 kids....and a father named Jung Jae-hyun who was chasing me around like a maniac.....