Renjun

Your p.o.v~~~~~~~

I was kinda bored and had know one to talk to, so I went on a chatting room in the internet. I'm just desperate to talk to someone that's normal! I had a new caller, so I answered.

"Hi, sweetie!" The blonde hair guy said that looked drunk. I quickly denied his call, and checked for new callers. There's this one caller who had there name 'renjun' on it. "Hi" I replied. "Oh hey, I was just desperate to talk to someone" he explains. "Me too! I had such a long day at school" I say. "What school do you go to?" He asks. "I go to park-lake high school" I say. "I go to southwest" he says.

"No way, that rich school? Are you rich?" I ask. "Nah, I just got in because of my grades. I have a 4.5 gpa" he explains. "Your damn smart, while I have a 3.8 gpa" I say. "Your smart too!" He says. "Not as smart as you! How old are you?" I ask. "16" he answers. "Me too" I say.

Over an hour, me and renjun keep talking and learn more about each other. I just found out he was a trainee in s.m entertainment and is in a rookie group called nct dream. I think I heard of those guys. I told him about my messed up life were my parents got divorced, and my mom killed herself so I'm stuck with my dad.

"I had fun talking with you, um....."   "jesel, my name is jesel" I say. "Well I'm totally adding you to my contacts!" He cheerfully says. "Haha, you too" I say.

The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to school since it's starts at 7:30, and I was walking there about 6:45. I don't know why I'm walking to school early, but I just couldn't sleep last night. I kept thinking about renjun. When will we meet? How long until are we gonna meet?

I just kept walking until I saw something that caught my eye. A boy with orange, pinkish hair, and I could see a gap between his teeth. He looked like renjun when I talked to him last night. I started to walk closer to see his features better.

My eyes grew bigger as I saw it was him! "Renjun-ah!" I called out from him. He looks back at me and his eyes widen. He gives a big smile at me and runs towards me. "Jesel!" He calls out for me. I could see his brown eyes, crooked teeth, and pinkish orange hair. "Wow, you look prettier in real life!" He says. He actually made me blush a little. "Thanks, what time are you going to school?" I ask. "Not until 7:30" he says. "Me too" I say.

"Since we have time, you wanna go to the park?" He asks. "I'd love to" I say. We walk over to the park which was a few blocks away from our schools. We sat down on a bench, and there was an awkward silence in the beginning. But I saw cherry blossoms fall off the tree that caught my attention.

I look at renjun, and he was holding a cherry blossom in his hand. He put it on the side of my hair, which made me blush madly since he was so close to me. I look back again at the cherry blossom tree. "Hey, uh can I ask you something?" He says to me. "Sure, what is it?" I ask. "W-would you like t-to go on a date w-with me?" He stuttered. I smiled at his cuteness, and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow here at the same spot after school. Gotta go" I wave back.

Renjun waves back, and we could both feel like we were blushing madly.