Jaehyun

I was watching a movie while eating popcorn until I got a text from jaehyun.....which is my best friend and crush.......

Jaehyun: y/n, y/n guess what!

Me: what?

Jaehyun: your supposed to guess

Me: uh.....Doyoung asked you out on a date?

Jaehyun: what? No!

Me: then I ran out of thoughts.....

Jaehyun: I'm getting married!

Me: what?

Jaehyun: I'm getting married

Me: to who?

Jaehyun: Wendy! She's like an angel!

Me: oh...congrats!

Jaehyun: thanks! I gotta go, talk to u later!

What. Just. Happened. HES GETTING MARRIED! I was so heartbroken I cried myself until I made a river in my bedroom. But then I had enough of it! I put on a sweater and headed to the park since I needed some fresh air. I walk out of the house and slam the door shut.

I walk to the park, and sit on a swing just listening to my song list on my phone. I keep looking at the text he sent me hours ago about his marriage. A tear escaped my eye. I wasn't that good enough for him. I was always his best friend.....nothing more than that.

"Y/n noona!" A familiar voice called out to me. I look in the distance and see the dreamies running up to me. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask them. "We wanted to go to the park" chenle said. "They bit my arm if we didn't go" mark replied. I let out a giggle from there cuteness.

"Have you heard about jaehyun's wedding! I'm gonna be the flower boy!" Jisung says. "Yeah....so happy for him...." I said sarcastically while looking down at the ground. "Uh y/n are you alright about the proposal?" Haechan asked. "Yeah....I'm totally fine...." I cried a little. "Omg, please don't cry noona!" Renjun said. "Yeah, we can talk to jaehyun about the wedding" jeno added.

"What the point! I'm to late to confess to him" I say. "Sorry noona" Jisung says. "I-I need to go...." I ran away from the park and back home. I felt all eyes on me. Tears slipped out of my eyes but I tried to hold back.

I ran back to my house and cried for like 3 hours! He's been my best friend since kindergarten....and it's too late to go back.

The next day

I was eating my breakfast when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw the mailman. "Here's your delivery. Have a good day" he says. I shut the door after. I didn't order any mail or stuff like that? Inside, there was a note from jaehyun.

Dear y/n

The kids told me about everything yesterday. I'm really sorry, but it could've been you walking down the isle with me. I care about you so much.....but I have to let go. I'm sorry y/n. Let's see each other again someday.

From: jaehyun

He really left me. I ripped the note in half and sobbed so long. I wasn't even gonna go to his wedding since he doesn't care anymore! I went to my balcony and looked at the bright blue sky. "Will anyone love me again? Tsk, no one even loves me. I'm just there great best friend!" I said.

"Well.....I made the wrong mistake" a voice said. I turn around and see jaehyun with two rings in his hand. "Jaehyun! Don't you have to be at your wedding?" I asked worried. "No. I gave up on Wendy. I didn't realize I've been loving the wrong person." He says. "What?" I ask.

"I don't wanna leave you y/n......I was so blind I didn't even know that I loved you. Would you be with me for now on?" He asks. "What a-are you saying?" I stutter. He puts the ring on my finger and cups my face. "Would you marry me?" He asks. "Yes, yes!" I say. Our lips met instantly. I let go and smile at the ring he placed on my finger.

"YAY! You two were meant to be!" Haechan yells. "Haechan? How long have you been there?" Jaehyun asks. "A few minutes" renjun says. "All of you are here?" I ask. "Uh, yeah!" Jeno says. We all start laughing together.

A week later

I look at myself in the mirror before I step out on the isle. I take a deep breathe and open the doors. I see all my relatives and the whole nct in the front row. I hold on tightly to my bouquet of flowers and look down smiling. I see jaehyun smiling back at me. I walk up to him making eye contact.

"Y/n, do you take jaehyun to be your husband?" The priest asked. "I do" I say. "And jaehyun, do you take y/n to be your wife?" The priest asks jaehyun "I do" he says. We then kiss each other and the crowd goes wild!  "Aawww! This is adorable!" Mark cries. "Don't cry or ill cry hyung!" Chenle says. Then all of the dreamies cry together. "Taking care of the dreamies should be enough then taking care of a baby, right?" I ask jaehyun. "Yup. Just need to change there diapers!" Jaehyun jokes