Jaehyun- badboy

*your p.o.v*

"Come on y/n! Come to the party!" Jinwoo nudges my shoulder. "No....there's no way I'm going to the party. Especially if that bad boy Jaehyun is there!!!" I whine. "Relax. All you have to do is just ignore him through the night. At least last through 1 a.m" she pouts. "I prefer to go home at 12 a.m" I glare and look away.

"And besides, it's a school day! I can't just sneak out!!!" I put my hands on my head. "Alright alright, I won't force you to go.....but it's an option" she sighs. "Tsk....option my ass" I say under my breath.

*7:02 p.m*

The clock was torturing me, like it was watching me. "Urgh! I can't take this!" I say and go out of my room. I go downstairs and see mom sleeping on the couch. I bite my lip and get a sticky note from the kitchen.

"I need to work on a project with a friend from school. Be home by 11" -y/n.

I sigh and put it on her coffee mug which was lying on the coffee table. I quietly walk back upstairs and pick out an outfit for the party.

I wore an off the shoulder striped navy shirt with a black skirt

I wore an off the shoulder striped navy shirt with a black skirt. It wasn't too revealing which I liked about it. I wore my black heels and walk down the stairs to see that mom is still asleep. I look at the time on my watch and it was 7:32 p.m, which meant I had three hours at the party. Damn, I feel like Cinderella.

I go out of the house and walk over to the car. I start the engine and drive away.

*at party*

I arrive at the party and the first thing that I see is jinwoo attacking me. "You made it!!! I thought you weren't gonna make it!??!" Her eyes widened. "Well...I did it for you" I smile. "Jinwoo-ssi, would you- oh, y/n your here!" Doyoung smiles. "You hardly ever go to parties" he pouts. "It's not really my thing but I gotta do it for one person" I glare at jinwoo. She nervously laughs and I see Taeyong and Jaehyun approaching us. "Shit" I curse under my breath.

"Looking good, y/n" Jaehyun winks at me. "Fuck off, Jaehyun" i shot back. "Someone is on her period" Taeyong whispers. "I HEARD THAT!" I yell. Everyone laughs and heads off to the dance floor which left me and Jaehyun awkwardly standing next to each other. "Want a drink?" He asks. "I don't drink" I glare. "Oh come on! Your 18! You should at least experience it" he pouts. I think for a minute....then look at him.

"Fine....but one tiny sip" I roll my eyes. He smiles and heads over to the bar. "Why am I doing this!?!" I ask myself. He hands me the drink and I smell it. The smell was very strong and I backed away. "Fuck....that stinks as hell!" I cover my nose. "Now drink" he rolls his eyes and drinks his alcohol. I cringe at the drink and pinch my nose so I wouldn't smell it. I drank the first cup down and made a sour face.

"You know.....that wasn't bad" I shrug and look at the empty cup. "Want another?" He says as he fills up his cup. "I guess so" I lightly smile and take another chug down. This wasn't really bad after all.

*jaehyun's p.o.v*

Y/n was now on the stage they had since it was karaoke. Oh god.....what did I do?!? She picks a song with jinwoo....who was also drunk and starts to sing.

"Every time I come around, another bad boy down, got em like oh oh, oh eh oh eh oh, kill them with my love like oh oh, oh eh oh eh oh, but they come back another round, just one look from me, lights out, watch them hit the ground, got em like oh oh, oh eh oh eh oh, hit em with my love like oh oh, oh eh oh eh oh, shot another bad boy down"

She points at me as she sang the last line and got off stage. "Yourrrr a verrryyy bad boooyyyy!" She pokes my nose. "Butttttt......a hottt one!" She smirks and she squished my cheeks with her hands and kissed me.....on the lips. I was shocked and my eyes widened. I kissed back....but she backed away after. "W-what timmmeee is it?" She was about to close her eyes. "Uhh.....11:21 p.m" I look at the clock. "BRING ME HOME!! MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!!!" Her eyes widened.

She grabs my shoulders and looks at me. She reaches for her pocket and holds her car keys in front of me. "DRIVE.ME.HOME" She sleepily said and passed out in my arms. "Aish....such a weird one" I whine and drag her out of the party. "Were you going?" Doyoung ASOS. "I'm bringing her home" I whine as I drag her to her car. I put her I the front seat and start the engine. She was saying some stuff to herself which sounded pretty cute.

"YAH! WHY'D YOU KISS ME!?! I SMEELLLLL LIKE YOOOOUUU NOW!! But I kinda like it?" she touched her lips. "Your the one who kissed me" I say while driving. "YOUR TOTALLLLYYY DRUNK, AARRRNNTTT YOU!?!" She lays on my shoulder and pokes my cheek. I pull her off of me and lay her on the other side. "Go to sleep" I sigh. "OKAAAYY!" She sheepishly smiles and passes out in one second.

*at her house*

I carry her bridal style and bring her back home. I open up the door to her house and see her mom washing the dishes. "Who are you and why Does my daughter smell like alcohol!?!" Her mother comes to me. "I'm one of her friends from school and she went up to a party. She was kinda tipsy but I think she'll be alright." I say as I put her down. "Aish, this kid always lying! I bet she'll need a break from school tomorrow since all of that alcohol she drank. I can smell her from the kitchen!" She explains.

"Yeah....well, take good care" I bow and give her the car keys. "Oh, you drove her home?" She asks. "Yeah....she told me to drive her home since she said she needed to go home" I say and bow once again. Guess I'm walking back home.....which is about 15 minutes from here. I was now walking on the sidewalk...thinking about her.

That drunk kiss she gave on my lips....kept repeating in my mind. I don't know why I was smiling....but I sure enjoyed that kiss. Guess I'm a bad boy to her....l