Taeyong,mark,yuta,jaehyun- F4 P.2

*taeyong's p.o.v*

"There! All better! Yuta smiles as he wraps up my shoulder. "That girl got some game. Right Jaehyun?" Mark smiles. "I've never seen a girl like her" he lightly laughs and shakes his head. "Aish! Stop laughing!" I glare at all of them. "What can you expect. She and that guy and both freshmen here at this school" Yuta shakes his head. Then a idea just snapped into my head. "Mark! Could you check all of her information? Including her families?" I smirk.

"Lee Taeyong, What are you up to?" Jaehyun raises an eyebrow. "Something that brave girl will never forget" I smirk.

*your p.o.v*

"Y/n! I need you to deliver 20 meals for a customer!" Mom yells from the living room. "Alright!" I say and walk out of my room. I grab the bags with the 20 meals inside and go outside. I put the bags inside the basket and ride my bike to the address. As I was riding my bike to the address, I entered an abandoned parking lot.

I look around and put my bike on the side. "Hello? I have your twenty meals ready!" I say out loud. "Just put them on the table" lee Taeyong replies. "Oh...so it's you?" I reply and put it down on the table. He walks up to me and stares at me. "Check them. I have no idea what you've done to them" he looks away. "Psh....like I've poisoned it" I rolled my eyes. I open up the box and look at the meal. "See? Sweet and sour ribs with noodles! Eat up, rich boy!" I say and give it to him.

He scoffs and looks at me. "Do you really think I'm eating this shit?!?!" He glares. "Yah Lee Taeyong! My mom put in a lot of effort making that box for you lazy ass-"      "SHUT UP!" He says and throws the food on me. My eyes widened and I look down at my clothes. My eyes started tearing up as I saw the mess he made on me. "Looks like we're even now" he smirks. I glare at him and try to hold in my tears. "Lee Taeyong....you bastard" I say and wipe the tear that was coming down my cheek.

I walk away and take off my coat. I put it in the basket and rode off with my bike. As I was riding my bike threw the ally ways, I stopped by a fountain to clean myself off. I sigh as I clean myself with the fountain water. "Looks a little better" I mutter to myself. "Hey lady! Why are you here alone?!?" Two guys approach behind me. "W-what are you doing!?! Get away from me!" I yell. The grab onto me but I try token go. "We're not gonna hurt you" the guy smirks. "Let go!" I yell.

"Hey!.....if she said let go.....then let go" Jaehyun approached. The two guys stare at him and walk up to him. "And what are you gonna do?" They glare at him. He pushes both of them to the wall and his fist is in both of there faces. "You have five seconds to run" he hissed. They're eyes widened and ran away as fast as they could.

*with Jaehyun*

"You can let it out. I won't judge." He looks away. I start to cry....then cry harder. "Ugh! He made my life miserable! I hate you, Lee Taeyong!" I say through my cries. I keep crying and crying more when he hands me a towel. "Wipe your tears off" he gives it to me. I take it from his hands and wipe my tears away. "Wanna know something?" He looks at me. "Yeah?" I ask. "If you ever feel like crying....do a handstand. That way, the tears will stop falling from your eyes" he says.

He does a handstand on the wall and I just look at him. I crack a little smile and felt a tiny bit better. 

*taeyong's p.o.v*

"She was on the verge of crying! Now that I think about it, she really was crying!" I say and laugh. "Dude....that's pretty harsh" Yuta frowns. "Yeah! I really did like Mrs. Break A Arm" Mark pouts while holding in his laughter. "She got harassed by two guys yesterday" Jaehyun said all the sudden. "What?" I ask and froze in place. "Yeah. I helped her" he replied and looked away. "Oh...." I whisper.

As we were walking down the hallway, I bump into her. "Yah! Look we're your going!" She raises her voice at me. "You should look Were your going since your so tiny!" I say back. "Well look at your cherry head! I bet you can mess that thing up to make a cherry pie!" She shot back. They guys try to hold in there laughter and my eyes widened. "Yah, you little-"     "Little what, huh!? And don't expect me to challenge you to poker" she glares. I grab her by the arm and she stops.

"It's not an option.....you have to do it. Other wise, there will be more intense punishments than if you loose to us" I explain. "Mhm....sure. Whatever lee Taeyong!" She says and walks away. While she was walking away, she stuck up the middle finger in front of me. "HEY! GER BACK HERE!" I yell but the boys push me back. "Damn....she sure is something" mark's eyes widened and Jaehyun just shakes his head....