Taeyong- i wanted a ring

*3rd person p.o.v*

One day, a girl named y/n fell in love with a handsome and kind man named Taeyong. They've been together for about a year now and one day Taeyong visited y/n's house. She was expecting him to propose to her with a ring......but actually brought her a teddy bear. She frowned as she wasn't getting a ring.

After Taeyong left, y/n threw the teddy bear across the room out of anger. "Ugh!! Why is he not gonna propose to me!!!" She screamed. Taeyong was outside and heard everything that y/n screamed out from the inside. He was on the verge of crying. He thought he could've done more....but didn't.

He drove off crying into the streets and was too busy thinking about the mistake he did for y/n. He was too busy thinking to himself.....the car flipped over and crashed by a truck. His head was bleeding down to the road........
**************
As y/n was at his funeral....she cried and cried harder just the thought of doubting him for a ring.....a silly ring. She hugged the teddy bear tightly....but heard something come out of it. She looked at the teddy bear....and could feel the machine on the inside. she hugged it again and if spoke clearly to her.

"Would you marry me?" With taeyong's voice transferred into the machine. She broke down into tears and started to open up the teddy bear. She found the machine with the voice of Taeyong......and a tiny box. She slowly opened it......only to find a ring she always wanted from Taeyong......

(I found this on YouTube and it was so sad)