My very strange dream

OOKKKAAAYYY So......um......my dreams aren't that usual as this one. And to be honest, i tend to remember my dreams every time I wake up.

SO HERES THE STORY! *might wanna grab some popcorn*

So me, my brother, and my grandma were at the store when the twin towers were falling down on 9/11. SO EVERYONE WHO WORKED AT THE STORE TOLD US TO GO TO THE PARKING LOT, GET IN OUR CARS, AND DRIVE SOMEWHERE SAFE. me, my brother, and my grandma got in the car.....but there's this lady who wanted to join us, too. We didn't let her in, BUT SOMEHOW SHE MANAGED TO TELEPORT INTO OUR CAR! *she be getting those powers from kai*.

We had no choice so we ride back home. In real life, I live next to this big field/baseball area. We passed it, and I saw my friend Portia playing soccer since she was ON THE DAMN SOCCER TEAM, EVEN THO SHES NOT IN REAL LIFE. I asked my grandma if I could go hang out with her for a few minutes, and she said yeah. She also kicked out that lady and ended up in the streets -_-

I ran through the field and met up with Portia. THERE WAS A FRICKIN STAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. I talked to her about some random stuff.....WHEN ALL THE SUDDEN......I SEE A.C.E PERFORM. I WAS SHOCKED AND GRABBED OUT MY PHONE TO RECORD. they were about done performing when her soccer teacher said "we have a new performance for you all" and he introduced......PENTAGON, THEN SF9, THEN A.C.E.

I GRABBED OUT MY PHONE SO I CAN RECORD THEM BUT THE SOCCER TEACHER SAID NOT TO RECORD SO HE TOOK MINE, AND PORTIAS PHONE AWAY. I remembered I had to get back to my grandma and brother and I couldn't stay long to watch pentagon, sf9, and A.C.E. I told Portia.......AND SHE ENDED UP SAYING SHE WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE AT SOCCER PRACTICE EITHER!

while the soccer teacher wasn't looking, I snatched me and Portia's phone and went to my grandma and brother. The teacher ended up chasing our car but we were too fast for him. I checked my phone and I still have the recordings of all the idols that performed. After that, we were going back home to me and my brothers parents.

Omfg.......this dream had me jungSHOOK. anyways I hope you enjoyed this stupid little rant about my dream.✌️