Taeyong- focus on me

*your p.o.v*

Me and Taeyong were laughing over some cute puppy videos when I got pushed out of the way. I look to my right to see b/n.....my boyfriend. "Hey y/n" he winks at me. "Why'd you push me away from Taeyong?" I pout. "But you always spend so much time with him!" His eyes widened. "It's okay if you don't want me here...I can go over to my friends" Taeyong speaks out. "No taeyong, you don't-" I was cut off by b/n.

"Yeah, you can go over to your friends" b/n smiles. Taeyong glares at me and I hold onto his arm. "Y/n-Ah" He laughs. "Sorry...." I look down. He smiles at me then goes to the other table with his friends. I sigh and lay my head on the desk. "It's either me or him, y/n" b/n spoke. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "You obviously like him a lot!" He points at him. "B/n....he's for crying out loud my fucking best friend! We've known each other for 10 years!" I yell at him

"Oh so your mad at me now? It's your fault since your always with him!" He shouts at me. "I can't leave him, b/n! I also care about him, so stop being such a jealous bitch!" I yell back at him. I look around the cafeteria to see everyone staring at us. "A jealous bitch? So you really think that of me?" He stands up. "You know, I think we should stop it here, b/n. I am sick and tired of you controlling what I do!" My eyes became watery. I stand up and shove him out of the way.

I run to the bathroom and lock myself in the stall. I cry out loud....as I can feel my hot tears fall down my face. "Stupid bitch" I say to myself. I don't care if I made a scene....but I did it just so he can stop controlling me. What am I to him, his personal maid? Maybe even a sex slave. I laugh at the thought and curl up into a ball. Who the fuck thinks he is? No matter what he says or does.....I am not leaving Taeyong.

"Y/n? Y/n?" I heard a deep voice. He opened up my stall to see me curled into a ball. "Come on..." he gives me his hand to stand up. He sits me down at the edge of the sink and wipes my face with a wet paper towel. "I'm sorry I caused all of this" he sighed. "It wasn't you who caused everything.....it was that whore back at the cafeteria" I roll my eyes. "But....I really did interfere with your relationship" he looks down.

"Well....I made that scene in the cafeteria just so I can be with you. I'm not leaving you, you know?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "We've been together for ten years now and do you really think I'm leaving you?" I smile. He smiles back and hugs me. "No....I know you well" he smiles. "Exactly" I laugh. He let's go of the hug and looks into my eyes. "Your eyes are still red" he pouts. He starts blowing into my eye which made me push him away and laugh.

"My eyes are gonna get redder!" I laugh. "Didn't realize" he laughs back. "Well....wanna go back into the cafeteria?" He asks. "Can we just stay here until the bell rings?" I ask. "Fine.." He sighs. We were continuing watching funny videos to make me cheer up until the bell had rang. I've never noticed......that I've been blind for ten years....not noticing his cuteness, kindness...and everything.

I've fallen for you, Lee Taeyong

*a week later*

The prom was coming up soon and everyone had dates already. It was the day before prom and I still have no date. Should I ask Jungwoo? What about Doyoung? Maybe Johnny? Aish, I'll figure it out later. While I was walking to class, I bump into these couple. I say sorry but my eyes widened when I saw there faces. "Oh...hey y/n" b/n says. "Hi..." I whisper. "Babe? Who is she?" The girl with a cake full of makeup was twirling her hair, bashing her eye lashing, and chewing on some gum.

"Well....uh....she's my ex" she nervously smiles. "Why did you date her? She looks like a total slut" she laughs. "Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror. Maybe your mistaken for the slut" I grind my teeth. "What did you say to me!?!?" She yells. "Okay okay, stop it. Well, we gotta go to our class. See yeah!" He gives me a fake smile. I roll my eyes and walk to my next class.