Haechan- airport

Requested by: @its_the8_m8

*your p.o.v*

"Yah Haechan, when are you boarding?" I talk to him on the phone. "In like 30 minutes. Wait your butt at the airport for me, got it?" He asks. "Yeah yeah, whatever!" I yell back then hang up. Me and the dreamies were waiting for mark and Haechan to come back to korea since they had a concert in Tokyo with Nct 127. I sit around with the dreamies, play games with them, and talk with them.

"Haechan hyung better bring me something back from Tokyo!" Chenle pouts. "Nah, you can rely on Johnny hyung to bring us stuff from Tokyo!" Jisung replies. "I WANT A PUSHEEN PLUSHIE" renjun yells all the sudden. "Yah! Your too loud!" Jeno plugs his ears. "Excuse me, but I'm willing to get a power ranger action figure from Taeyong hyung" Jaemin flips his imaginary hair.

"I wonder what Haechan will give you when he comes back from Tokyo" Jeno gives me a weird face. Everyone kept teasing me about me and Haechan.....and I was blushing madly! I felt buzz from my pocket and I get out my phone.

Little devil: IM HERE! Pick me up!

Me: be patient! me and the dreamies are coming!

I shut down my phone and put it back in my pocket. "Come on guys, let's go meet up with Haechan" I say. They all follow behind me, like I'm a mother duck or something. We made it at the loading section, were passengers have to pick up there bag. We patiently wait for them until we could spot taeyongs shiny, silver hair. "There they are!" Jisung points in their direction. I look Were he's pointing and see all of the 9 guys coming to our way.

We all get attacked by there hugs...while I get attacked by Haechan's kisses. "Yah, Yah! Stop it! we're in public!" I laugh. "Ew....could you two please get a room?" Yuta sasses us. I playfully roll my eyes and help them out with the luggage's. I carried some of their bags, while the dreamies did the rest. We went to the main entrance of the airport and wait for the van to pick us up.

"Taeyong hyung! Did you get my power ranger action figure?" Jaemin asks. "Oh yeah, here you go" Taeyong grabs the toy out of his bag. Jaemin eyes lit up and hugs the toy full of happiness. I can't help but to laugh at his cuteness. "Oh....here, I got you this" Haechan looked down while he was blushing. I got it out of his hand and saw what it was. It was a golden necklace with a pink heart pendant that said 'h+y'. "Aawww Haechan! you really didn't have to!" I smiled.

"Well I wanted to since I thought of you on my trip" he confidently smiles. I laugh at him and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Oh....let me help you put it on!" He says. He goes behind me and I give him the necklace. I could feel him put the necklace around my neck and secure it at the back. He turns me around to face him......and he blushed when he saw the necklace on me. "Aish, Stop blushing! The others are gonna tease us more" I nag at him. "Well....weren't we already?" Winwin pops out of know we're.

We got startled by him a little and jumped back. He laughs at both of us and goes back to Yuta. Seriously.....I need to see those two in a relationship.........