Nct u- zombies p.2

*3rd person p.o.v*

All the members were smashing and cutting through brains of the zombies. Mark was new to all of this violence stuff since he never liked violence....but had to deal with it. And most of the members knew you had to smash the zombies brains for it to be COMPLETELY dead.

*taeyong's p.o.v*

Most of the zombies were dead and Some were just too stupid to attack us. "Let's get out of here" I speak. "Yeah....but where?" Jungwoo asks. Doyoung snaps his finger and claps. "The bus stop! They're has to be some busses that still work!" His eyes widen. "Let's go before any of those bastards catch up with us" Lucas glares and we all run out of the gym.

As we were running to the buss stop, we encountered many....many zombies. "Shit....how are we gonna get through?" Jaehyun asks. "As they are living and non-living....they can't see a thing since they're eyes are pure white which means they're vision is clouded. They can only rely on hearing. And if they only can rely on hearing that means....." Winwin stops explains. "I'll do it..." I sigh and walk over to them. "Hyung, Wait-" Mark runs towards me but Doyoung stops him. "You have to whisper....otherwise they'll hear us" Doyoung covers his mouth and he nods.

As I tiptoe through the crowd of zombies...I spot a bloody shoe on the ground. Perfect distraction. I quietly pick up the shoe...and throw it towards the other direction. The zombies had they're attention and quickly ran over to the other side. "Come on!" I signaled the other members. They quietly follow behind me and were now out in the buss station. "Whoo....that was a piece of...oh shit..." Jaehyun' eyes widened as he saw multiple zombies out in the buss station.

"Don't worry. They can only hear. Stay quiet" I say and lead the members to one of the busses. We quietly walk over to a bus when we heard a weapon being dropped to the ground. We turn around and see mark picking it up. "RUN!" I yell and I grab mark with me. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He yells. "It's okay, just get in the bus!" I say and he gets in the bus with the others. "Doyoung! Start up the bus! Me and Lucas are gonna handle these things!" I yell at him. "Got it!" He says and closes the door.

Me and Lucas were now outnumbered by these freakish things......

*3rd person p.o.v*

As Taeyong and Lucas were handling the monsters outside, Doyoung was starting up the bus while the others were on the lookout. "My god....now let's see....the switch is right over here and-"  "JUST START UP THE DAMN BUS!" Jaehyun yells as he fights off a zombie from the window then closing it shut. "Alright alright!" He yells back and starts up the engine. "I did it!" He cheered. "Great....now let's go!" Winwin demands. "Taeyong and Lucas are still outside!"Mark points. "Don't worry....I got this." He smirks and runs over all the zombies.

As Taeyong and lucas were fighting off zombies....they were surprised to see so many heads being smashed.....by the bus. "Oh....must be Doyoung" lucas shrugs. Doyoung pulls up and honks at both of the two. "GET INSIDE!" He yells. He opens up the door and they quickly head inside the bus. "Whoo....that was a close one." Taeyong sighs. "Wait! Please wait!" They heard some voices from outside. They look out the window to see 6 boys who look younger than them.

"I'm going after them. Stop the bus" taeyong's says and Doyoung actually did. "What are you doing?!?!" Jaehyun asks. "They're younger than us! I have to help them!" He yells and runs out of the bus. Zombies were surrounding them but thankfully Taeyong handled them with Jungwoo. "Your right....we have to save them" Jungwoo sighs and grabs the boys. "You take them to the bus. I'll handle them myself" he glares at the six boys and they rush off into the bus.

"Stupid dead people" he muttered to himself.

*jisung's p.o.v*

I watched the older guy beating up those dead things. He was surrounded by all of them and I couldn't just sit here and wait. "Can I see that hockey puck?" I ask. "Um....sure?" One of them said and I ran out of the bus. "JISUNG! WERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!" Chenle yelled. "If you guys aren't helping him then I am!!" I yelled back and smashed one of their dead brains to the ground.