Taeyong- vampire

*your p.o.v*

"Y/n! Taeyong is here!" Mom shouts through my door. "He can come in!" I yell back. Taeyong opens up the door and I smile at him. "Could you stop hanging on the ceiling?" He sighs. I pop out my fangs and that's when he got startled and backed away. "Nope" I smile while he could see my fangs. "And please.....put your sharp teeth away" He cringes. "Fine Fine...." I roll my eyes and my fangs disappear.

I get off the ceiling and teleport so I'm in front of him. "You know...I'm really not used to your whole vampire thing" He laughs. I look down at the bag he's holding and smirk. "Is that chicken?" I ask. "Yeah~~" He laughs. "CAN I HAVE SOME!?!?" I beg. "Alright, Alright...." he rolls his eyes. With my powers, I was able to get the chicken with that one power that makes objects float in the air and it brings it to you? Yeah....like that!

I'm a newly blood-bitten vampire from a stupid bat that was out in the woods. It frickin bit my neck and then the next day, I was a vampire. Lucky Taeyong....he stayed human!  I eat the fried chicken and so does he. "Got any projects for school tomorrow?" He asks with his mouth full of fried chicken. "I think I have one project to do in science. And do you know what it's about?" I pout. "What?" He asks.

"Frickin bats! Bats bats bats bats bats! That tiny little bitch that turned me into a vampire!!" I start to get angry. "Um.....y/n?"   "WHAT?!?" I yell. "I-uh.....your eyes are turning purple!" He points out. "What?" My eyes widened and I look in the mirror. "Oh my god......looks like I've earned another power when I'm angry" I shrug and walk on the ceiling and walls. Then.....I just had a crazy thought.

"Taeyong! Would you be willing to do this for me!?!?" I look at him from eye to one while I'm on the ceiling. "Sure!" He smiles. "Can I......bite your neck!?!" I nervously asks. He then suddenly chokes and I pat his back. "ARE YOU FRICKIN INSANE!?! YOU JUST HAD CHICKEN!!!!" He raises his voice. "I know I know....but not in a hungry way. I just actually.....wanna make you like me. Like.....what I am right now?" I show my fangs.

He then thinks for a moment, then looks at me. "I just don't wanna be the only vampire going through this..." i look down. "Does it hurt?" He asks. My eyes widened and I smile. "It's like a tiny needle. The pain will fall away in a few hours...." I smile

(Sorry for the tiny story. I think I'll make part 2)