Kun- gone

*flahsback*

"Y/n I'm sorry....but I can't do this with you anymore" he looks strait at me. "W-what are you saying? A-am I.....not good enough?" Tears form in my eyes. "......yes.." he looks down. "Kun! We've been together for 2 years! I'm still in love with you!" I hold up my necklace. He looked annoyed and snatched the necklace off of me. "Kun..." I say under my breath.

"I'm sorry, but I don't love you anymore!" He yells at me. "Then What was this, all this time?!?!" I start to cry. "It.....was all a lie..." he looked at me. He threw the necklace on the ground and smashed it with his foot. More tears ran down my face. "No, don't leave! Your the only one I have left!" I hold onto his arm. "Stop it! You can't force someone to love you!" He grabs his arm and pushes me to the ground.

He crouched down to my angle since he pushed me to the floor. He picks up the necklace and lets it balance on his hand. "See this? This necklace means nothing to you. I purposely broke it.....like this relationship" he stands up and throws the necklace at me. He walked away in the distance were I could no longer see him. "Come back...." I say like a little kid. I look at the necklace with the shattered jewel in the middle. I throw the necklace on the ground and stand up.

"Come back!" I yell again. He would usually shower me with kisses and hugs.....but their was nothing left for me.......

*your p.o.v*

I immediately woke up from that....horrible nightmare I had. I think I even cried in my sleep. I wipe the dry tears away and look at my phone. I guess I need to get ready for school. But first, I wanna call Kun since I was kinda......traumatized. I grab my phone and go to his contacts. "Sorry....the number you are trying to reach does not exist" the phone replied. "Not exist?" I say to myself.

I look at the picture frame of me and Kun together......but I slowly saw Kun disappear in the picture.....and it was just me left. "No no no.....this can't be real" my eyes widened and I rush on to put on my uniform and brush my teeth. I brushed my hair and put on my shoes, fast. I run down the stairs....but I stop by another picture frame with me and Kun. The picture of Kun in it was also disappearing and it was just me left. "No.." I say under my breath and run out of the house.

I skipped having breakfast and instead just kept running down the sidewalk and to school. "Don't go.....not yet" I say while I feel my eyes getting watery. When I walk it takes about 10 minutes, but when I run it takes about 5 minutes. I was already at school in five minutes and planned to search for him, everywhere around the school. "Kun!" I yell out. I look in every classroom, and the cafeteria.

But I run down the hallway and see Kun. "Kun!" I smile. I walk up to him....but as I get closer....he's with another girl. "K-Kun...." I walk up to him. He looks at me and scratches his head. "Um....nice to meet you. Are you new or something?" He asks. My eyes widened and I felt a tear come down my face. "It's me....it's your girlfriend who's been with you for two years. Look! This proves!" I hold up my necklace to his face.

"I'm sorry....but he was my boyfriend for 2 years. I think you got it wrong" the girl lays a shoulder on me. "No! Kun, listen to me! We've been best friends for 7 years! We've stuck together since middle school!" I cry. "I'm truly sorry.....but I don't know what your talking about" his voice lowers. "No....were did my old Kun go?" I say under my breath. I run off into the hallways and go to the nearest girls restroom.

I run inside the restroom and looked at myself in front of the mirror. I cried....and cried more. I look at the necklace in the reflection and it starts to disappear. "Stop! This is the only memory I have left!" I cry. It was too late.....and the necklace was gone. I take in a deep breath and just cry it all out.

*present*

I was walking down the school hallways since I was in a rush to go to my next class. "Oh...I'm sorry!" I say as I bump into this tall guy with brown hair. Kinda seems familiar....but I don't know what it is. "It's okay....can you show me which class I'm supposed to go to?" He asks. I look at his schedule. "Ah, you have a class with me! Let's go!" I smile. We walk down the hallways together until we reach our class.

I lead him so he wouldn't get hit by any spit balls and stuff like that. There was a open seat next to mine and he sat down next to it. "Wanna....introduce ourselves?" He asks. "Uh....sure? My name is y/n" I stick out my hand. "I'm Kun" he smiles and shakes my hand back.....