Yuta

Your p.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to my usual cafe, were I go and get my coffee. I also go there because it's pretty relaxing just to hear the music play, and hear the kind waiters serve the orders to the customers. Not outside. People complain the car in front of them is being to slow, rude people, and robberies. Stuff like that. I always felt safe inside the cafe. It looked and reminded me of a homey place.

I enter the cafe, and walk up to the counter. "I'll take a usual." I kindly say. "And what is that?" The man asked. I look up to see a very cute waiter that's new. "Oh sorry, I didn't know you were new." I say. "Haha, it's ok" I he says. "Can I have an americano?" I ask. "Sure thing" he says.

That's a very nice guy. I waited about five minutes for my order which didn't take long. "Here you go" he says. "Thanks" I say. I look for a quick second and see his name on his shirt. Yuta nakamoto. Wait, the Yuta nakamoto? "Wait!" I called for him. "Yes?" He asks. "Are you really the Yuta nakamoto who moved away from korea?" I asked. "How did you know I moved away?" He asked. "Dude, you seriously don't remember me? We met at the park across the street when we were kids!" I say.

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lonely playing in the sand box, while I saw other kids laughing and playing around. I sigh, and kept making sand castles. In front of me was a boy. I look up at him. "Can I play with you?" He asks. "Sure, let's make sand castles!" I say. He gave me a bright smile, and hopped in the sand box with me.

Over the time, we would always meet at the park and play every game. Like tag, hide and seek, hop scotch, and more. But this time was different.

"Can I tell you something rose?" He asked me. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. "Well, I have to leave Korea because my family has to work in Japan" he says. "What! You can't leave please!" I say. "I'm sorry rose, but I have to" he says. I pull him into a hug, and cry in his shoulder. "I'm sorry for making you cry" he says. "It's ok, and come back soon" I say. "I will, I have to go now" he replies. "Bye bye Yuta! I love you!" I wave back. "Bye bye! I love you too!" He waves back

End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rose? Is that really you?" He says. "Omg yes it's me! Yuta, when did you get back?" I asked. "About 2 weeks ago" he says. "Why not after your shift, we could hang out?" I ask. "That sounds awesome! And I get to tell you my great time in Japan" he says. "Haha, yeah me too" I say