Renjun

*your p.o.v*

I was waiting for this time of day to get a reply from my boyfriend, Jungkook. As soon as I was waiting in the hall for my next period, my friend Bridget came running up to me. "Y/n....there's this girl in my science class that always flirts with Jungkook! She finally asked him out!" She explains. "I hope he didn't say yes. Who's the girl anyway?" I ask. "Marcy. She's gonna go all over him" she rolls his eyes. I look down, and frown. "Y-your not okay about this.....are you?" She asks. "Ani~~! Besides, I know Jungkook well! He wouldn't do that to me!" I explain.

"Ever since you transferred to this school......before, he used to date more that 5 girls! In a year!" She explains. "If he dumps you....I'm totally there for you" She pats my shoulder. The bell suddenly rings, and the door to the classroom opens. We all walk in the classroom and the teacher has something to announce. "Since You did a amazing job yesterday with your group projects, you may use your phones" he explains. We all cheer in excitement and instantly get out our phones.

I get out my phone, and text Jungkook.

Me: so I heard this girl likes you in your class?

Jungkook: ummm....yeah

Me: and you've known her since 4th grade?

Jungkook: 3rd grade

Me: Eh, whatever the fuck it is

Jungkook: why are you asking, how did you know?

Me: Bridget told me. She said you were gonna leave me.....

Jungkook: look, I cant do this anymore.

Me: fine!

Jungkook: I'm sorry, I just don't have feelings for you anymore like now

Jungkook: we can still be friends, though?

Me: what's the fucking point of being friends? I don't wanna see you, talk to you, or touch you jeon Jungkook! I thought you really cared about our relationship! Bridget was right.....you are a player!

I shut down my phone, and my eyes get all watery. I raise my hand high so the teacher can see me. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask. "Yes" he replies. I run out of classroom and to the girls bathroom. Except I wait at the door since I call renjun, my best friend.

"Renjun-ah, can you-"

"Don't worry, I'm coming"

"Thanks"

I hang up, and start to sob my tears out. Nobody was here, and I was alone by myself. I should've never fell for jungkooks shit. What was I thinking!?!?! My heart was my mind.....and I had no control.

A few minutes later, I felt hands turn my around to face them.....and he was here. He saw my dried up tears and red, hot eyes. He hugged my tight and I cried quietly in his shoulder. "It's alright.....it's alright" he whispered. "I know you loved him.....but don't fall for any guys who break your heart, okay?" He asks. "No....it was my fault for my emotions to get in the way. I feel so stupid now" I reply. "You are not stupid. You just followed your heart. But I guess he's really not your true love" he explains.
P
He pulls me back into his arms and quietly sings seventeen's "thanks".

"Thanks, Thanks, and even if it's just Thanks~~
For the wait, for the longing, and for our memories~~
Thanks~"

He kissed my forehead, and hugged me tighter. "Would you accept me if I didn't break your heart?" He asks. I look up at him and nod. "I will protect you no matter what, y/n" he replies. We stayed there which seemed like forever until the lunch bell rang. Now I knew my one and only was my best friend.....

____________________________________________________________

This actually happened to me today with my "ex boyfriend". We shared good memories together but now I know not to trust anymore players again. But my friend comforted me in the bathroom (btw that friend is a girl) and I hope me and my ex are both going to be happy in our different relationships :")