Jisung

I hate school, I hate my life, but I don't hate jisung. He's my bestie! And that's the only reason why I go to school! Everyday we walk together to school, but this time he didn't show up.

Mom: I thought jisung is walking with you to school?

Me: maybe he already got there

Mom: alright. Have a safe walk.

Me: I will mom.

I walk out of the house and go to school. It was strange that jisung didn't pick me up. I walk through the main enter an elevator of the school, and try to find jisung. The only place he would be in is.......the music class.

I walk down the hallway and open the door. I see him......with another girl. Jealousy struck through me. They were laughing and joking, like what me and jisung do. The bell rang, and I rushed off to class so jisung couldn't see me.

Jisung: Y/N! Wait up!

I didn't turn my head, but just kept walking. I sat down in my seat near the window, avoiding eye contact with Jisung. He was on my nerves since he kept poking me.

Me: WHAT?

Jisung: geez, what did you have for breakfast?

Me: nothing

Jisung: here!

He unzipped his book bag and handed me some bread.

Me: thanks.....

I turn around and look back at the window. The teacher came in and class started.

Lunch time

I walked to the cafeteria, and saw Jisung with that girl again! AGAIN! I went to go get my lunch and sit at a different table were I couldn't sit with Jisung. Until he spotted me.

Jisung: Y/N, over here!

He waves his hands at me, and I came over to his table. I sat down and ate my lunch, while I heard his conversation with that other girl.

Girl: Jisung-ah, your so cute!

Jisung: I know I am!

The giggled and laughed. I had enough of this lovey Dover stuff!

Me: I'm leaving.....

I got up from the chair and threw my food away.

Jisung: Y/N! Y/N wait!

I walked faster, until I was in the schools garden. When I'm mad or frustrated, I always sing. Singing helps me. I sang a song from day6 which calmed me down a little.

Jisung: Y/N, how come you ran away?

Me: because I couldn't stand you flirting with another girl! She's obviously more prettier and nicer than me! While I look like trash! I don't even deserve you!

Jisung: Y/N, that was my cousin. She moved here from busan a week ago.

Me: w-what?

Jisung: are you done being jealous?

Me: I am not jealous!

Jisung: eh, I think she's ugly. Your the prettiest girl I've seen you know

Me: what-

He kisses my lips for a few seconds then let's go. I was frozen like a statue.

Jisung: so.....meet me at the cafe near you house?

Me: y-yeah....

He then walked out of the school garden. I was blushing madly! Maybe my jealousy can win me things sometimes.