Nct dream- supernatural school boys

*your p.o.v*

"Can I be your girlfriend, can I~~?" I sing in the music room. "Aish.....I'm still not improving...." I sigh. "It's alright! Just need to practice on your vocals more. It's getting a little more better" jeno says. "Yeah! Once your finally ready, you'll be amazing when you audition!" Jaemin adds in. He sets down his guitar and leans next to the piano. "What about piano? Can you play piano?" He asks. "You know what....this is all to much for me. I don't even know why I even bother auditioning for the school idol group. I'm just gonna quit." I finally say. "What?" The ask at the same time.

"Noona! All this practice and work you've been through was paying off! You can't quit!" Jeno begs. "I'm sorry guys.....but I really didn't want to do this." I walk to the door and get out of the classroom. I run down the hallways, and stop for a minute. I walk to the side of the hallway and lean my back against the wall. I really didn't want to tell any of them. The reason why I quit to audition because.....I have powers. Not to mention I'm three different kinds of supernatural monsters. A mermaid, witch.....and this might creep you out.......but I'm also a ghost. I can seem invisible sometimes since I'm in the middle of the living and dead. No wonder the teachers mark me absent sometimes!

A mermaids ability is the power of their voice. The singing  hypnotizes anyone and lurks them. Basically....there in danger. A witch can make any kind of potion! Love potion, venom potion, anger potion. And a ghost is already just a invisible soul that is trapped between heaven and hell. But the gods blessed me and gave me an opportunity to go to all three barriers. Heaven barrier, hell barrier, and earth barrier. All these responsibilities were in my hands since it was day 1. So......all together, I'm a sea witch that's invisible. Just great! I want to live like the boys. Having normal lives....playing instruments, going out and playing ball together. But I can't. I burn in the daylight.

I look down the hallway to see Jaemin and the rest of the boys finding me. "Look, there she is!" Mark points at me. "NOONA! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAY RIGHT THERE! DO NOT MOVE" Jisung yelled across the hallway. "Yeah yeah, I know" I reply. They walk up to me with serious faces. "How's it going with that psycho potion?" Haechan looks down. "I'm almost done with it but-how the fuck did you know" I widen my eyes. "Don't worry about keeping it a secret too. We're supernatural too" chenle explains. "For instance, I'm a vampire...son of Dracula. Chenle is the son of the werewolf. Mark is the son of the banshee-" I cut renjun off.

"Pfft...no wonder he's so damn loud" I roll my eyes and smirk. "Yah! Just continue" He yells. "Okay. Jisung is the son of the dragon, and he's half kraken. So basically both." He explains. "Yeah, I'm special" he smiles. "Jeno is the son of the ghoul, and Jaemin is the most dangerous. He's the son of the demon....." he lowers his voice. "Okay....but how did you all find out?" I ask. They look at each other, and tell me there whole story.....

*flashback*

I was at the seashore and checked if anyone was around. No one was, so I dip my feet into the ocean, then my whole body. Next thing you know is, my black and silver tail appears in front of my eyes. The reason why it's black and silver cuz I'm also half ghost and witch. If I was just a mermaid...my tail color would be more brighter. I swim all the way down to my cave and keep working on my psycho potion that can make anyone crazy! But the side effects can be really bad. Like *cough* killing people *cough*. I honestly don't know why I made this potion, but I need to test it on anything! Something!

*jisung's p.o.v*

Me and the hyung's were at the beach today. Finally, I can be one with the ocean since I live on both land and ocean. What? I'm the son of the dragon AND kraken. To be honest I'm the only one that can swim which is pretty sad. "Have fun Jisung. Don't go too far" Haechan says. "Alright hyung!" I yell back as my feet were already in the salt water. I look back at me to see chenle already transformed Into a werewolf. "Aish....hyung is gonna go crazy" I say to myself the put my whole body in the ocean. My legs were now turning into squid tentacles while my back was popping out my wings. I'm like a sea monster, but more complex.

I felt so free and happy, I just swam all the way to the bottom of the ocean. In the distance, I could see a cave glowing dark orange and purple. That's new. I forgot to listen to the hyungs so I went in anyway. I slowly swim inside the cave.....to see a really pretty and beautiful mermaid. My eyes widened as she turned back at me. "Aah! Oh....just another creature...." she sighs. W-was.....that y/n noona? She comes closer and smirks. "You don't mind if I text a potion on you, right? No harm will be done" she explains. I shake a little and swim back.

She grabs a bottle that is shimmering black and red. "Now come here" she says seriously. That was my time to swim away as fast as I can. But too late. Mermaids swim the fastest out of all sea creatures and she was able to catch up to me. She splashes the potion all over me and I felt pain. I roared and groaned as I transformed back into a human. It was that strong enough to turn me back. Next thing you know is, I was acting crazy and mad for some reason. Rage filled inside of me....and felt violence strike through me. I wanted to attack her. I wanted to kill her. I swim at her and scratch her arm. She grabs her arm quickly while I try to wrestle her.

"JISUNG! ITS ME! I'm sorry! I-I...didn't know!" She yells. I stop.....and stare at her. I was still breathing under water. I knew it was time for me to go back. I growled at her and swam up to shore. My head popped out of the water to see the rest of the hyungs having fun on land. I felt ashamed of myself....but anger still rose in me. I swam back, and walked towards them. "We should go now" I growl. "But we've only been here 30 minutes ago!" Renjun whines. "I say let's go!" I yell.

*3rd person p.o.v*

"I say let's go!" Jisung yells. Everyone was frightened at what they just saw. His scales were turning red on his arms, his fangs were popping out of his teeth, while his eyes were turning black. "A-Alright....." mark stutters. They head back to the car, and each of them get in one by one. None of them talked to each other on the way back.

*end of flashback*

"And that's what happened" Haechan replies. "Oh.....yeah. I also forgot to say sorry to Jisung. And I really am sorry since I didn't know it was you. I should be careful next time...haha" I nervously laugh as I show them my big scratch mark on my arm. "Yah Jisung! Why did you do that!" Mark yells. He yelled so loud we covered our ears. "Ouch hyung! Control your powers!" Chenle growls. "Sorry..." he whispers. "Dude! She frickin put a potion on me which made me go crazy!" Jisung explains. "Yup, the side effects were having pure black eyes, anger and violence issues, and last but not least....a killing spree. But I wonder why Jisung didn't kill anyone" I say.

"Maybe because the potion didn't effect me that much" he replies. "Maybe. I didn't add that much devil blood either" I say. "Hold up, you added devil blood to your potion? Y/n that's dangerous!" Jaemin explains. "Only to humans though. I've done some research and it's 25% effective to supernaturals." I say. We all hear the bell ring, and all the students run out of the classroom. I look at my hands....and I'm already disappearing. "Uhhh....were did she go?" Renjun asks. "She probably turned invisible again" jeno replies. "That's because I did idiots!" I yell. They were shocked and looked around. "Well, uh.....when will you appear again?" Chenle asks.

"In a few hours. I'll turn back to my normal self again" I say. "Well, why don't we all go hunting in the forest tonight? There's gonna be some good deer out there!" Jeno happily says. "You know I don't hunt like you guys. But I can make a potion to lure animals near you. Maybe that can help?" I ask. "Yes yes a hundred times yes! I'm just desperate to eat!" Jaemin's eyes turn redder by the minute. "You know we're still in school. What if anyone sees you like that, hyung!" Jisung scolds Jaemin. "Great. Let's all meet up at midnight" mark finally says. We all nod our heads, and each of us get out of school one by one. Every student already left, so we can use our powers to get home quickly........