Doyoung- cafe

*your p.o.v*

'Meet me at the cafe, okay? I have something to show you' -Doyoung

I look at his text for a while then grab my black coat. It was a cloudy day outside and the buildings seem to be duller in the shadows of all the clouds in the sky. I could feel the rain start to come in. As I walk out of my apartment complex, I see a few drops of rain fall on my fingertips. It didn't bother me that much. I wipe it off my finger tips and keep my hands in my pockets.

It's been 4 years since Doyoung and I dated. We first met each other in high school as we had honors algebra together and some other honors classes too. Now here we are, 4 years later into the future. We're both young adults at the age of 22. When is he gonna propose? Maybe later in our lives. Maybe he's not ready yet. Maybe I'm not ready yet.

I walk past the dry cleaners and some other restaurants. He texts me the address and I use my map on my phone to find that damn cafe. "Go left and that is your destination" I read out the directions. I point were the left is and I was proud of myself for finding it. I smile and see a cute little welcoming at the cafe. I look through the window to see many cakes and other sweets. There were even macaroons. I wanted one badly but I forgot to bring my money......

I thought their would be more treats inside but then I look over to two people. "Hold on, I gotta text y/n" Doyoung smiles to the girl. "Who's y/n?" She asks. "Uh.........my sister" he smiles. "What?" I say to myself. I heard a ding come out of my phone. I look at the text.

'Hurry up! I want to see you so badly! :(((' -Doyoung

"If you wanna see me so badly then why not call your sister" I curse to myself and put my phone away. I keep watching both of their conversations together, but it started raining like crazy....and I didn't even know. I'm an idiot and also forgot to bring my jacket. My hair and my whole body was soaking wet as I watched him look deeply into her eyes. "Come on Doyoung.....don't do this.....you can't do this...." I shake my head.

I see him laugh at her......then suddenly she pulls him into a kiss......and he feels the motion of her lips. "Doyoung!" I yell for him. He looks at me through the window and his eyes widened. "Y/N-" he rushed out of the cafe but I was already in tears, running as fast as I could away from him. He suddenly grabbed me by the arm but I let go. "4 years you son of a bitch! We made a promise, you mother fucker!" I cried as my tears were blending in with the rain. "It's not what it looks like-"   "Bullshit! Every guy says that!" I yell. "You gotta believe me, it was on accident" he pleaded.

"Let me go Doyoung if your tired of me.....stop keeping this up. It's unhealthy for both of us...." I shake my head and turn around. "No....I still want you!" I could hear him cry. "Well I don't. I even thought you were gonna propose.....but why don't you propose to that other girl in the cafe, huh?" I cry harder. "Please y/n....I'm sorry..." he cried harder. "Next time......don't ever say sorry to me......because you will never be talking to me....." I let more tears slip down my face as my soaked hair and clothes were drenched in rain.

I turn my back on him and slowly walk away, leaving him all left alone on the sidewalk. I keep my hands in my pockets and let my wet hair fall on my face to cover my tears. One of my heels has broken from running to the cafe.....and now one of my feet are barefooted. Next time.....I will never go back to a cafe again.......