Foreword

This is the second book of a series! If you have not done so already, please read the first book, the Phoenix's Hypothesis. Even if this one takes place before, you are supposed to know the universe and all the characters already. They won't be introduced as properly as they were in book one. You are especially supposed to know Zach and Aiden as they are in the future, because this story begins with the drama and it's going to take them one hell of a long time to get together.

This is a gay romance story! You may have noticed the little MxM in the title. Well that's short for ManxMan (as I'm sure you know) but just in case! This means this is a story about two men getting in love so if this bothers you in any way, well... delete this story from your library and just stop reading!

This story contains graphic content! You also may have noticed the mature tag or the little 18+ in the title. This means that whenever our two (or more) main characters have rabbit sex in the master bedroom (or elsewhere), there will be descriptions of it. So if you are not 18 or could be shocked by sex scenes or strong language, just stop reading! I won't put warnings each time it occurs since it will happen a lot (you are supposed to know Zach and Aiden already, so you won't be surprised if I tell you it's basically in every chapter). Don't expect any smut between the two of them until a long time though, because they will take their sweet little time to get together.

This story begins with the drama! You know, those awful chapters that you read the fastest you can... well they are at the beginning. There'll be some short drama just before the end, but the main thing is at the beginning, starting with the very first chapter, so brace yourself! If you are not comfortable with cliffhangers, I strongly suggest you to wait before ten or so chapters are published before you start reading. There will be small summaries of the painful parts if you don't feel like reading them (like I did in the first book).

This story contains BDSM! I am not into the BDSM lifestyle, so for this part, I based my story on what I read on blogs or in other stories. You may find that my view is probably overly romanticized, in which case I should direct you toward the next paragraph.

This is a fiction! To be very conventional I should say "Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental." I strived to write something realistic and logical, but ultimately, this is just a story!

This story contains abuse! The main theme of this book is to show the difference between BDSM and abuse. As such, the latter has a strong presence in it.

No plagiarism intended! As you should know already from book one, my favorite author on Wattpad has obviously had a strong influence on me. In consequence, there are a lot of similarities between my series and hers. This isn't just because I am lazy, but because our stories are set in the same world. Everything I publish is written under her control and as you already know it, there will be some surprises!

This is a loooooong story. The first draft is 485 pages long in Word, with 60 chapters, an epilogue and two bonus chapters, 250K words as of now. Updates come on every Monday/Thursday, as I edit the chapters.

This story depicts an open relationship. I shouldn't have to warn you since you are supposed to have read the first book, but just in case. The two main characters will at some point love each other deeply, but they have absolutely no problem sharing each other as far as sex is concerned. There'll be multiple threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, orgies. If you don't like to read about those kind of open relationships, just don't read this book. Or if you do, please refrain from commenting against this because you have been warned!

English is not my first language, but I have been reading or watching TV shows and movies in English only for the last ten years, plus I have been living in the US for the last two years, so I hope I have caught on it by now! Except for my overuse of exclamation marks, I've had little criticism on this in book one, though.

Of course votes and comments are more than welcome, as long as they are respectful (the comments, not the votes!).

Since you have read until the very end, you deserve a special treat. Apart from the prologue who is published today, I will start publishing this story on October 2nd. Be ready at 5pm EST for the first chapter!