Chapter 58: Flying higher

Zach, Wed Jun 12th 2013

I feel all giddy and excited when I go to the Sub's room. Tonight is finally the night! Since last Saturday Daddy hasn't touched my ass, saying I needed to recover for this evening. He refused to tell me what he had planned, saying it was a surprise. I tried to make him spill the beans by annoying the crap out of him, or making good use of my new piercing to convince him with sweet blowjobs, but nothing worked. I really wonder what we are going to do, but whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it's going to be very intense!

At least the long period without any sex has finally ended. Waiting four days without getting any up my ass is nothing compared to a full month. And even when it finally ended, Daddy only fucked me sporadically, only once every couple of days... I can't wait for us to resume a more regular schedule because this Baby has needs!

Though I can't complain too much because there was that threesome on Saturday. Blowjobs were authorized again last Thursday – which I basically spent giving head to Daddy – so it meant I could be used by two gorgeous males at the same time. Daddy still made me visit the doctor that afternoon for an umpteenth examination of my asshole, and since everything was fine, we spent the night in his playroom with Paul.

This French Dom is certainly one hot piece of deliciousness, with a lot of muscles in all the right places. I wouldn't mind spending hours licking his gorgeous chest. I did a bit of it on that night, but the two alpha males quickly took back control and I was soon tied up on the bench and used all night long. This was just perfect... As usual I soon retreated in my own space, enjoying the sensations of their members shoving in and out of my two holes, losing track of everything else.

This relaxed me deeply, which was very welcome after all that happened last month. I hadn't realized how much of a burden Thomas still was to me before the trial, or how much the events with Romero hurt me psychologically.

I had never really experienced a panic attack before, and it's no fun at all. The creeping feeling of anxiety that overcame me the first time I was alone on a sidewalk, in a street close to where I was abducted, was completely irrational, but it sent me shivering into my Daddy's arms all the same. I hated feeling so weak, or seeing the concern in Daddy's eyes when he offered to escort me to the club the next day. Of course, I refused, but I still had to fight some nervousness each time I had to go from the loft to the Blue Hedonism, even if it's a three-minute walk.

If that was exhausting, it was nothing next to the challenge the trial presented. Having to relive the year of abuse with Thomas, this time without being brainwashed to think it was normal, was hard. Answering the questions of the asshole of a lawyer Thomas had hired was even more difficult. But the most horrible part was to see in his eyes he didn't regret a thing. Worse, he looked at me like I was a worthless piece of trash, and it reminded me vividly of the last month I spent with him. Even if it was nice to know he would spend the next part of his life in jail, it reopened wounds that had more or less healed.

The old Zach isn't dead. He never was, and I have to constantly fight the way he tries to diminish me. Seeing Thomas made him stronger, so the new Zach does crazy things to maintain his control over my mind.

Couple this with the lack of proper sex, and you get why I was almost depressed. Thankfully, I had Daddy patiently helping me, keeping me busy, forcing me to express my feelings through my art or finding the kinkiest ideas to make do with the fact my mouth and hole were closed for renovation. The intense scene of last Saturday helped me get over this, and I hope tonight's will as well. Will I finally get my foursome with three Doms?

I'm in such a nice mood that I'm the soul and life of the Sub's room that night, having kind words for the shyer boys, cracking lewd jokes with the more extroverted ones, basically making sure everyone is having a good time. It feels so great to shine like that, like I used to in high school, such a long time ago.