Chapter 48: A proud Daddy

Aiden, Fri Apr 26th 2013

Life with my baby is getting better and better. Once you understand him, he isn't a very difficult Sub. He's very eager to please me, as long as he gets what he wants along the way. Preferably as soon as possible because he has the patience of a hungry lion staring at antelopes. The big punishment involving Tanner has tamed him a bit, so he knows how to behave to request something properly now.

And I've found out I'm usually pretty happy to comply. My Baby rarely asks for something I don't really want myself, and to be honest, in the rare cases it's something I'm a bit hesitant with, him making my life miserable like he knows how to do so well isn't worth my time. Of course, I could punish him in those cases, but it's just easier to compromise and yield to his requests while getting something I want out of him. I know my friends, Ethan in particular, thinks he is more the Dom than I am in our relationship, but I don't really care.

I know it's not true, and that my Baby ultimately trusts me to keep him in check. He has been letting go more and more of his restraint, becoming crazier and crazier in day-to-day life, so he needs that more than ever. Even if his relentlessness is exhausting sometimes, I wouldn't have it any other way. For one, it's his true personality, the one Thomas almost killed, finally emerging, and secondly, he is just too much fun most of the time.

Of course, it implies he's way too hyper on occasions, like last Wednesday when the horny boy wanted some action there and then whereas I had to work. In the end, I had to tie him up in my playroom, and I eventually managed to catch up on my accounting on my laptop, while he was blindfolded, gagged, earplugs in his ears and a different kind of plug in his ass. The sight made me very efficient since I couldn't wait to finish my work, and it eventually led to a very hot scene where I fucked him into oblivion, only granting him his release at the end of the night.

Since the naughty baby loved every second of it I can be sure he's going to bother me likewise in the future, but I can't say I'll really mind.

I can see how tame Keith has become around Ethan, even if he keeps a bit of his restless personality and I very much prefer how explosive my Baby can be, with his ups when he surprises me or makes me laugh to no end, and his downs when he embarrasses me in public. In his defense, he rarely does the latter on purpose, except when he's sulking.

Well, we will have none of that tonight, I should hope. After a bit more training I've finally decided the time has come to have a scene in public before my Baby decides to bother me to death with it. He has barely mentioned it for now, but if I have learned how my boy works, it's going to quickly become a subject with which he's going to be a huge pain in my ass.

I'm absolutely not worried about him having sex in front of the whole room, I know it'll only arouse him more. I've lost count of the number of times we've had some fun on the couches while watching a show, and Zach admitted to me he absolutely loved it when we were interrupted in my office by Ethan last week, or by Kai when he was under the desk. I know my naughty boy has absolutely no modesty.

If I've waited before doing this, it's because I want our first scene together to be perfect. As a Master Dom, I have my own pride, and this show better be the talk of the club for the next month. I have performed several public scenes before, of course, with free Subs I was comfortable with like Joe, but this is going to be the first one with my own Sub. There's already some gossip about how I can't manage my Baby, so I want to show them all who the Dominant is as far as sex is concerned.

I've also thought of something else to show exactly who my Baby belongs to, how obedient and respectful he can be, but this is going to be something he doesn't like much. It's going to require careful negotiation to make him agree on this point... And even if he doesn't, the things I have planned for tonight should be enough to demonstrate the extent of his submission.