Chapter 27: Something painful

Aiden, Wed Jan 23th 2013

I'm so screwed! It seemed perfectly logical to encourage my Baby to join the lifestyle at the time, but right now, I'm dearly regretting that decision! I hadn't fully realized that I would have to witness him interacting with other Doms. Neither had I grasped how jealous that would make me. I was pissed when I saw him have sex with the random guys in the backrooms of the Blue Phoenix but I thought it was because he wasn't taking the right precautions... How naïve of me.

Of course, I've fallen hard for the boy. How could I not? He is almost his exact replica, as Ethan made sure to remind me on my birthday. As much as I didn't want to, history just had to repeat itself. At least the end didn't... yet. No, I mustn't think like that, the ending can't repeat itself, I won't let it happen this time. That's why I can't let myself be with him sexually or romantically. Besides he told me bluntly he is not looking for a relationship.

I know we can't have that together!

My heart literally broke when I heard him say that. He had been trying really hard to train into submission and I could tell that he struggled to relinquish his powers and trust me without overthinking and naturally challenging my authority, so I asked Joe to talk to him. He had the similar issues during his training so I thought it would be interesting for my Baby to talk to him. Of course, the naughty boy had to give my Baby the precise piece of advice I didn't want him to share. I remember very well how I let one training session slip into a very light scene to show him what was to be gained by submitting to a Dom.

So my Baby naturally asked for the same, and my world went upside down. How could I refuse him what was probably the exact thing he needed just because I couldn't bear the thought of seeing him with someone else? I couldn't be the one to turn his training into something more sexual, so I had to let one of my friends do that in my place. This was by far the hardest decision I have ever had to make in my life, but the mere memory of him strengthened my resolve enough to make me ask William.

Of course, the fucker was extremely happy to do it. Who wouldn't, since my Baby is so damn hot! I took him aside at the end of our dinner and tried to briefly explain to him all the things that might be triggering for Zach. This scene was supposed to help him, not break him more. But even if I plainly hated the idea of my Baby having sex with him, I knew my friend was the perfect Dom for the task. William is one of the most considerate Dominants I have ever known. He's very good at reading Subs' body language or making them at ease with his fun dirty-talking. That's one of the reasons he is so popular!

When they left, I couldn't get myself to move out of my seat, and I just stared at my computer, mesmerized by the cameras. I must be a fucking masochist because I haven't been able to tear my eyes away from the screen and I end up watching their scene in its entirety. Oh, there's one little voice at the back of my head telling me I'm only checking that William doesn't mess up. But deep down, I know that he won't. I just creepily want to stalk my Baby.

I don't know how my friend managed to do it so quickly, but I see the way my Baby relaxes into the positions as he never has done before, how he doesn't peek up when William tries to trick him. Boy, there's one very hot part where he's standing with his dick almost poking my Baby's head and the boy stays so still! I'm so proud of his perfect behavior! Then a mix of lust and jealousy hits me at the same time when they begin to have sex. I wish I had been able to just let go and get out of my office but I couldn't. At least not before they've finished to fuck and begin to cuddle on the bed.

By that point, I'm so pissed with everything that I leave my office and slam the door. My first thought is to fuck some Sub senseless to let go of my frustration, but I quickly dismiss this bad idea. I don't trust myself enough to be in control and would probably be too rough.