Chapter 60: One Sub for two Master Doms

Zach, Sat Jun 22nd 2013

"What was that all about?" Keith asks as we get to the Subs' room.

I barely listen to him, walking as fast as I can, a stupid smile plastered on my face.

Be a good boy and I'll do my best to convince your Daddy to have a threesome together. Aaron's words are echoing in my mind since he whispered them to me before dinner. Of course, that's exactly the kind of motivation I need to be on my best behavior. I can't believe Daddy didn't tell me anything about this Sex God's visit. I almost had a heart attack when I entered his office earlier!

I was expecting to have some alone time with my Daddy. Some kisses, cuddles, perhaps a quick blowjob under the desk, so you can imagine my surprise when I discovered two sumptuous pieces of deliciousness instead of one. I couldn't help but stare, mouth agape, at the gorgeous man. Short brown hair in a mess, mischievous eyes smirking at me, muscular chest with one nipple pierced, hairless with the exception of a short happy trail leading to a promising package, arms more than well defined... tearing my eyes off his body to look down was almost as hard as my cock was!

I went to my Daddy's side and knelt, as gracefully as I could. Not to brag, but I think it was as close to perfection as I could manage, since I had someone to impress. After whining that my Daddy didn't tell me anything, and since Aaron seemed open to play, I went all crazy on him. I instantly knew I had him, with the way his eyes turned so lustful. What I didn't expect was that I would be blowing him five minutes after, and doing my very best to pleasure him... I guess kinkiness goes with the title of Master Dom!

True, there was a tiny moment of hesitation and I hated myself for it. He had to call me Pet because let's face it, that's just the way it is almost every time a Dom plays with a Sub, but even after six months, I tensed at the nickname. Daddy noticed, of course, but Aaron too. This was the moment I knew he was a good Dom on top of a pretty face with all the right muscles in the right places, and that I could trust him. I loved how he defused this situation by calling me Bunny and I tried to convey all my gratitude when I was blowing him shortly after.

Of course, Ethan the party-pooper had to spoil our fun... I swear that man doesn't know how to relax! He is always so strict and serious, never relaxing his Dominance on Keith. My friend has been bugging him for a threesome for the past month, but he doesn't seem anywhere close to yielding. How can he not understand that us Subs have needs?

"Zach, ZACH!" Keith almost yells in my ears.

"Yes!" I exclaim exasperatedly. "What is it?"

"You were not answering me, and kept walking too fast... What's going on?" he asks, a bit worried.

"I'm going to have a threesome!" I reply with a goofy smile.

I mean it's not entirely certain but he did say he would do his best to convince Daddy if I was the perfect Sub during the whole dinner, and I was. Even if I don't like kneeling and being fed like a dog on an abstract level, when it was with Daddy and him, it was an entirely different story. My cock didn't deflate for the whole meal and I'm pretty sure my boxer briefs are all wet with precum.

"And that's special because?" Keith jokes.

"Did you see that Dom?"

"Oh I did," he answers, as we enter the Subs' room. "I wouldn't mind if Ethan shared me with him... Speaking of naughty things, what were you doing before we arrived?"

"I was sucking Aaron while Daddy jerked off watching us. And let me tell you, he has one gorgeous cock!"

"Oh my God!" he exclaims between fits of laughter.