Chapter 22: Discovering a lifestyle

Zach, Wed Jan 16th 2013

I missed going to the Blue Phoenix! Since it's closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, tonight is the first time I can go back since last Friday. It feels so nice to be on the dancefloor again, especially with the new clothes I bought two days ago.

Daddy took me shopping on his day off, but this time I promised to pay him back with the money I'm going to make with the drawing Tanner ordered. Technically I paid with my own debit card since he took me earlier to the bank to open my own account – yes I know, I was a twenty-three-year-old without a bank account, how sad is that? – but the thousand bucks he put in it are an advance on what his friend will owe me.

He already bought me a bunch of clothes last week, but it was still under the reign of the old Zach, and I wanted a few things that are a bit more provocative. Like the pair of skinny jeans I am currently wearing, with so many holes I have trouble understanding why they were so expensive. Yesterday afternoon, we went to get more art supplies, and Daddy signed me up for a painting class that started this afternoon. I had learned the basics in high school, but it has been a long time since then and it was very interesting to seriously get back into it again and refine my technique.

Anyway, these are worries for tomorrow morning! I let go of all these thoughts to focus only on the movements of my body and the hot males that are drooling over me. Tonight, I absolutely own the dance floor! This is, of course, what I keep repeating to myself to shut down the parts of me that are insecure or uncomfortable. The loud music blasting through the huge speakers helps too.

I scan the crowd of guys watching me and finally decide on a big brown-haired guy with blue eyes that seems to have all the muscles in the right places. He is watching me very hungrily which is exactly what I am looking for tonight. It scares the insecure part of me a bit but I want to feel wanted and I want something a bit rough that I'm sure he will deliver.

For now though, I'm playing it cool and pretend to be completely uninterested. I still let him dance closer and closer to me but I am focusing more on other guys; I won't make it too easy for him. Chase me, big guy!

"Can I offer you a drink, cutie?" he whispers huskily in my ear.

That's a nice start, especially because Daddy granted me free entrance to his club, but I have to pay for my booze. Since money is a bit tight at the moment, that means no refreshments.

"You can!" I reply, and let him take my hand.

He guides me toward the bar. "What are you having?" the guy offers.

"Same as you!"

I'm not really sure what I like the most since I have never been much of a drinker, and I don't want to ridicule myself by ordering something that doesn't exist here or would appear lame to him.

"Two vodka tonics!" he barks.

While the barman does his job, my sexy stranger keeps staring at me.

He is a bit creepy! a voice in my head says. I shut it down since the new Zach is not afraid of strangers. Still, it's a bit weird he doesn't try to talk to me more than this!

"Let's go over there!" he says once we get our drinks, pointing toward an area with tables and chairs.

How boring! I want to dance more! He doesn't really ask for my advice though and directs us toward there with our drinks in his hands. What I don't like very much is that during the trip there, I lost eye contact with my glass and I didn't need Daddy's reminder to know to be careful with this kind of thing!

"Here!" he says giving me one glass as we sit.

I try to grab the other drink, pretending to be dumb, but he firmly holds on his.