Chapter 1: Once upon a time

Zach, Wed Dec 5th 2012

Once upon a time, there was a young man who lived in a small town in New Jersey. He went to high school and fell in love. It was not with a girl but with a boy, the most beautiful guy he ever met. It happened that his feelings were reciprocated and they went out together. Almost everyone in their school thought they were the cutest couple ever, and screw the few haters. Life for them was perfect.

But that was without counting on his evil parents who did not like the fact that their son could be gay at all. They tried to beat the young man to death when they discovered he was in a relationship with another boy. Fortunately he managed to escape unharmed and his prince rescued him, sheltering him in his home.

After graduation, they moved together to Jersey City and they lived happily ever after.

Like every day, I wake up at 6am sharp on my own. Thomas doesn't like it when my alarm clock awakens him and it's important to have him in a good mood in the morning. I stand up as silently as I can, barely managing not to wince at the sudden pain in my back. Shit! He really went hard at it last night! I guess I shouldn't have asked for it... I'm such a whore sometimes.

I limp to the kitchen and take two Advil to try to dampen the pain. It's not that bad and it's the kind of soreness I'm used to in any case. Then I begin to cook breakfast for my man; he doesn't like the pancakes made from the mix you can buy at the grocery store, so I have to prepare them from scratch. I also brew the coffee and set the table for him. Thankfully, everything is ready when he wakes up a bit before 7 and takes a seat at the table in his glorious nakedness.

He is a bit taller than me at a round six feet. He has dark hair and beautiful brown eyes. I loved how they used to be mischievous back when we were in high school, but nowadays, they are serious most of time. Since he dropped sports after college, his muscular chest has lost a bit of its gloriousness, but he is still a gorgeous man! His thick happy trail leads toward his vigorous morning wood.

Thomas chuckles when he sees me hobble toward him to serve him his pancakes and coffee.

"You got it good last night, Baby!" he tells me, slapping my butt before I go back to the counter to drop the coffee pot. "But you like it, when I take you hard, don't you, little whore?"

He could have taken more time to prep me before slamming into me with his massive engine. But I enjoyed it anyway so I guess that does make me a slut.

"I do like it," I reply. Please let him be in a good mood today, because I can't take another pounding right now.

"I know that! Now come give me my morning kiss!" he orders.

That's a good sign that he is in high spirits so I limp back toward him and bend a bit to caress his lips with mine. He immediately takes control and his tongue swirls with mine while one of his hands grabs the back of my head. I just love how he dominates my mouth like this and I am soon moaning.

"Now my other morning kiss!" he says softly when he separates his lips from mine.

I know better than to say anything and just crawl under the table, between his thighs. I have always loved sucking him off, but over the years, this little ritual has become almost mechanical and I'm not surprised to see I'm only half-hard while I perform my usual morning blowjob. At least he doesn't push my head to make me swallow his whole member today, he is too busy eating his breakfast.

There is no warning when he eventually comes in my mouth with a heavy groan, and I bob a few more times up and down to milk his cock dry before licking him clean. I take a few seconds to catch my breath before crawling out and standing up. It looks like I am going to be in pain for the whole day, I think to myself as I feel the sharp sting in my back.