Chapter 23: A safe environment

Aiden, Thu Jan 16th 2013

I have trouble staying in control when I hear one of the guys inside calling my Baby a slut and a whore, barely covering his whimpers and gagging noises. Stan told me through my headset that Zach didn't try to struggle against them, which I can't really believe since everything going on in there must be a bad trigger for him. I came here with two bouncers as soon as my head of security told me that Zach had retreated into one of the backrooms with two guys. I swear this boy will be the death of me!

Of course, he can have sex with multiple partners without me judging, but I was pretty sure that what he wanted was to reenact what he saw yesterday in the Blue Hedonism, and you just don't do that with random strangers! When the fuck is he going to learn that? That's why I positioned myself in front of the room just in case a quick intervention is necessary. In the end, I can't take it anymore when I hear the same fucker call him a slut once again, and I barge inside.

"Get dressed and leave!" I say coldly to the two guys who are roughly shoving their sticks inside my poor Baby.

I still don't understand why he lets them continue because he's clearly not okay. Who keeps pounding into someone's mouth when they're gagging anyway? It's okay to do that with a Sub when you know it's a turn-on for them, and with a way to safeword, but not like this.

"What the fuck, man?" the one who was behind my Baby asks.

I'm barely refraining from beating the shit out of them so they better leave without arguing.

"I said get dressed and leave unless you want me and my friends here to use you the same way you were using this boy!" I repeat, my voice even colder.

At least that makes an impression on them and I see the blood drain from their faces.

"He was willing," the other one tries to justify.

"I have no doubt he was, but he isn't anymore. If you had any shred of decency, you should have realized that. Now leave before I punch you!"

I growl the last part, which makes them scurry faster outside, with barely their boxer briefs on. The two bouncers stay at the door of the room while I tend to my sweet Baby.

He is softly crying hugging his knees with his hands. In any other circumstances, I would have appreciated the view: his perfect pair of buttocks, or his carefully trimmed pubic hair and hairless balls. Even his flaccid cock is gorgeous, but none of this matters right now.

"Shhhh, Baby, it's okay! I'm here!" I say as I sit next to him and put an arm around his shoulder in a comforting gesture.

He doesn't reply and just snuggles against my chest, so I rub my hands on his back in a soothing fashion. There is nothing sexual in our embrace even if he's so beautifully naked against me. In that moment, I can only think on how to calm him. At least he stops shivering and sobbing after a bit.

"Thank you for rescuing me, Daddy," he whispers after a while.

"That's what I'm supposed to do, Baby," I reply.

I want to know why the fuck he got himself in this situation, but this can wait for home. Thank God tonight is a night where I don't have to do the closing.

"Can you dress, Baby?" I ask.

"Yes, I think so, Daddy."

He quickly puts on his underwear and the tight pair of skinny jeans he insisted on buying last Monday without any false modesty. I almost lose it when I see him wince as he takes the first step. I shouldn't have let those bastards get away so easily. The walk back to the loft is a pitiful one, with him grabbing my arm for support. As soon as we arrive, I give him two painkillers and a glass of water, while I go run a warm bath. This will help his sore butt.