Prologue

The teenagers are joking together around the bonfire on the beach, a few drinks have already loosened the tongues and the minds. I am the life of the party, making the lewdest comments, dressed almost as exuberantly as I am behaving. This is what makes me realize in an instant this is all just a dream, and I actually cringe at the clothes I am wearing. I would be in so much trouble...

When was the last time I laughed like this?

The boy who is me but not really me is dragging everyone into playing a game of spin the bottle. Some agree instantly, others are harder to convince but my exuberance eventually wins everyone over. Seeing me taking the lead like this to get something that I want feels so strange...

Did I really ever shine like this?

The game is raging until it is my turn. The bottle lands on a cute guy, but not my boyfriend, so I cock an eyebrow toward Thomas to know if this is okay. He just shrugs his shoulders and I smile deeply at the little cutie who I am supposed to kiss, seductively crawling toward him.

Was I ever that sexy?

He blushes when I connect our lips but he isn't so shy when I request access to his mouth and he allows me in. Our tongues swirl together making both of us moan through the kiss. The other guys and girls are cheering, commenting on how hot we are. When I part our lips, I look at Thomas to see his eyes are filled with lust. It only encourages me to whisper a proposition to the cutie, my eyes locked with my boyfriend.

Did it really feel that natural? It doesn't seem like I'm a whore...

The cutie follows us later that night, to an isolated part of the beach. I don't know if he is gay or just curious, but I don't really care. He will be forgotten tomorrow, I only have feelings for my boyfriend. He is just there to help us realize a deep fantasy of mine.

When was the last time I had sex because I wanted it?

Kisses are exchanged, clothes fly pretty quickly and soon, I am on all fours, my mouth around the cute boy's cock while Thomas pounds into me. Exactly like I wanted it, they are both using my body at the same time. The initial shyness quickly goes away to let roughness take its stead and I begin to fly. So high, so high!

Did sex ever feel that good?

I barely register when the cutie comes in my mouth. I whimper when they switch place but thankfully I'm soon lost again in all the sensations that assail me. I'm flying and nothing else matters anymore. I don't care that my parents kicked me out. I don't care that I have nowhere to live. I'm young, I'm brilliant and I will make a life for myself.

Was I ever that hopeful?

As the two boys continue to make me feel so good the dream starts to fade. My head throbs in pain when I begin to remember the conversation I had last night. It is as if my subconscious wanted to show me all that I forgot along the way.

I want to laugh again.

I want to be crazy again.

I want to feel desired again.

I want to enjoy having sex again.

I want to believe in life again.

Tears pool my eyes and run down my cheeks when I wake up...

I just want to be me again.

Published on September 9th 2017

So this is a small teaser before I begin to update this story regularly at the beginning of next month. I hope you liked it!