Chapter 53: Pain and anger

Zach, Thu May 2nd 2013

I ache everywhere. Especially in my butt, then my arms and shoulders, but every single one of my muscles is sore. Of course, that's what you get after being all tied up, your wrists attached together to a chain in the ceiling, pulled so that you're stretched to your maximum, and your ankles are bound to some shackles on the floor. My jaw hurts so much after being forced open all this time by the ball-gag stuck between my teeth. Now imagine being left like this all night long and you'll get why I'm in pain.

The drive to get wherever we are seemed to take forever and I began to panic soon after my phone died. Why couldn't I go out with a device fully charged? I'm no technical expert, but I was pretty sure that tracking me through my phone required it to be connected to the network. Kicking the trunk lid didn't help much, apart from hurting my feet. I didn't know how much time had passed since I was shoved in this trunk, but at some point, I began to tremble uncontrollably and was a sobbing mess.

It's only when I remembered that there were cameras from the club on the block where I was abducted that I started to calm down a bit. With my text to Daddy, Stan and Alexander, they would check those first and with any luck, would be able to decipher the plate of the car I was in. That sure would help them find me and would be proof enough to launch an investigation. By telling myself they would locate me quickly over and over in my head, I managed to lower my anxiety to a more reasonable level.

The car stops a first time and I'm ready to lunge at whoever opens the trunk, but that doesn't happen before it starts again. From the noises I heard, we probably just stopped to fill the gas tank. I don't know where the man who abducted me did it, but my screams and kicks didn't attract any attention apparently.

Then I wait patiently while whoever abducted me drove some more. When the car stops for the second time I brace myself. I don't even try to see who the person opening the trunk is but throw both my legs at them. After I hear a satisfying grunt, I scurry outside the confined space, only to trip because my muscles are too stiff from the ride.

"You're not going anywhere!" an angry voice that I don't recognize tells me, as I feel a foot stomping on me to pin me on the ground.

I barely have time to react that my hands are already attached behind my back with handcuffs and something cold pokes at my temple.

"Don't make me do something we'd both regret," the same voice coldly adds.

Shit! He has a gun pointed at me. That changes the game a lot, Daddy's going to be here soon but I better not die before he comes to my rescue.

"Now get up!" he orders, getting off my back.

It's not an easy task, with sore muscles and hands tied but after a few stumbles, I manage to stand on my own. We're already deep into the night but since it's a full moon, I can clearly see we're in the middle of some kind of forest. We clearly have driven on some small trail to get there, to a small cabin in the middle of nowhere.

As I turn a bit, I see the face of my captor. No wonder I haven't recognized his voice since I almost never heard him talk, but I know him alright. This is the asshole who abused Troye. It makes my blood boil in my veins. Is this some sick way to get revenge on Daddy because he excluded him from the club? What did he expect after the atrocities he had done to his Sub?

"Move!" he orders coldly, pressing the gun to my shoulders.

I'm so very tempted to spit in his face but I don't really want to die, so I refrain myself. I walk slowly to the cabin and get inside. He must have unlocked the door before opening the trunk. I peek at a living room with an open kitchen before he makes me take the stairs to the basement.