Chapter 2: A hard lesson

Aiden, Wed Dec 5th 2012

"Today's lesson will not be fun!" I warn the two bulky men kneeling in front of me in their underwear. It is probably the one apprentice Doms hate the most, the one on bottoming. The mere memory of the time Master George taught it to me and my best friend, Ethan, four years ago still sends shivers down my spine.

The two men in front of me shift awkwardly – the tiny bit they can since their ankles are attached to the extremities of a spreader bar and their hands are tied behind their back, to the ring in the middle of it, leaving them with little to none room to move from their kneeling position. I have, after all, not given such a warning on any of the lessons before.

But let's take a step back, shall we? I'm sure you are asking yourself why I have two alpha males all tied up in front of me. This is because I am the owner of a successful nightclub called the Blue Phoenix which contains a more secret club called the Blue Hedonism dedicated to BDSM within it. Basically, this is a place where Dominants – guys like me who like to have control over their partners – can freely meet and interact with Submissives – guys who like to be controlled – all in a very safe and consensual way.

The two men in front of me would like to become Dominants of this club but before they are certified, they have to take a pretty long training. When you begin to involve ropes, bonds and power exchange in a kinky sexual relationship, it can turn pretty badly if the person in control doesn't know what he is doing or the risks involved. After being second-in-command for Master George for the last four years I have seen how quickly things can go astray and I have heard many more horror stories from my mentor.

That's why no one gets to play with my babies until they go through all the basic lessons to become a Dominant – there are even more to undertake if they are into more extreme stuff. I don't care what experience they may have in the lifestyle already, this is mandatory for everyone, the only exception being the recommended members of a few serious clubs in other cities where I personally know the owners.

And yes, my babies. I consider all the certified Submissives of the Blue Hedonism my babies. With Master George being almost retired, I will soon become the Master Dominant, which means I will be – and already feel – responsible for the well-being of all its members, especially the most vulnerable ones. I have yet to see a Dom being traumatized by a Sub!

To go back to the topic at hand, a Dominant's training begins with a theoretical part, then continues with the usual training of a Submissive before going to the more practical lessons of how to use the different instruments they may come across in a playroom. I always use them for a few minutes on my pupils, just to show them how it works, before I let them test it with willing Subs under my watch. Those are the fun parts, but to be really sure they know what they are playing with and they understand the risks, Master George has always been a strong believer of more... intense lessons, like the one I am about to teach today.

The toughest part of the training to become a certified Dom in my club is that all these big and muscular men have to try all the basic scenes while being on the receiving end. This is to make sure they really appreciate the gift the Subs are offering them and don't go too far. I know they don't particularly enjoy it – they would be Subs otherwise – but this is still mandatory. So there is a lesson on spanking, with the hand or the paddle; bottoming with the plugs, the vibrators, or even a good old-fashioned fucking if the trainee is willing; edging with the use of cock rings or chastity devices; and the one planned for today, deep-throating. Each of those usually humbles the apprentice Dom following it, even if they are only quick demonstrations of what could go wrong and they can, of course, safeword out of it.

If they are not happy, they can go train elsewhere. My club, my rules. In any case, trainees usually hate today's lesson but more than a fair share end up being aroused when they are spanked, edged a little more for the promise of better orgasms or beg to be fucked once I have properly prepped them. Enjoying the tight ass of these bulky men is one of my personal kinks.