Chapter 28: To fly again

Zach, Fri Jan 25th 2013

Daddy has been acting kind of strangely these past two days. Since my training session with William to be precise. God that was so hot! The mere memory is enough to make me hard again. I couldn't have been more wrong when I thought this lifestyle wasn't for me. I enjoyed myself so much that I can't wait to be certified and spend most of my nights being thoroughly fucked like that!

But Daddy has been very tense since that scene. He told me it was okay during lunch yesterday, but I saw how he looked at William during dinner. Perhaps I'll avoid playing with him, as they say, or at least not when Daddy can see it. Besides, I'll have to make sure that his expectations are aligned with mine. I don't want anything more than meaningless hot nights of sex and it wouldn't do if I broke someone's heart with my amazingness.

Of course, that's the new Zach talking. Deep down I don't believe anyone could ever fall in love with me. Who could like such a useless broken boy? Thomas didn't and he was supposed to be the one, so I don't see someone else in my future. The old Zach is always so fun, isn't he? Anyway, we both agree that in any case, I won't let myself fall for someone else ever again, so there is little point in arguing with that part of my brain on this.

One side effect of the scene last Wednesday that I did not anticipate is how it would fight the old Zach and his depressing tendencies. The fact that William called me pretty, beautiful or a good boy felt like some kind of soothing cream on this part of my mind. The fact that Daddy told me he was so proud of me the next day was even better.

This is good motivation for the new challenge he presented me with. He said it was time for me to think about my future and gave me until the end of the weekend to present him with ideas of jobs I want to do and that we would devise a plan to get there together. I could take the easy path and just go back to work in a restaurant like I used to, but it wouldn't leave me a lot of nights to go to the club. Besides, I did this when I didn't dare pursue a more artistic career, because I was convinced that I had no talent.

I still believe that deep down, but I'm working on it. The reactions to my drawings have all been helping in that regard. Daddy has framed the one I offered him and hung it in the living room so that must mean something! In any case, apart from drawing and painting, I have a fairly good idea of what I want to do, but I want to check if it's feasible first. I want to go to Daddy with a plan already built, and see if he agrees.

That will have to wait for another day because tonight is the night! I'm taking the test this afternoon, along with four other potential Subs. And if I'm certified like I hope to be, Daddy already talked to Jason and he will organize a threesome to celebrate! Like William said, motivation is key. With such a carrot – a thick big carrot as he would say – I don't see how I couldn't ace the test! Daddy brought me to a kinky leather shop he knows to buy a few pairs of the tiny leather shorts I saw all the Subs wear, in preparation for tonight and I thought his eyes would pop out of their sockets when I showed him how well they fitted me.

Before this, there was a boring hour to spend working out with him then a last training session this afternoon. I just don't see the point of using those fitness machines. I get that Daddy has to maintain his fit body in shape if he wants to get the attention of all the Subs, but from the little I saw on my visits, Doms seem to prefer twinks to hunky boys.

The training session is a lot of fun at the beginning. Daddy shows me and the four other candidates all the toys that are in the usual playrooms. And believe me, those people are kinky! The collections of plugs, vibrators, cock rings or chastity devices is impressive! Two of the other Subs are rather shy, so they keep blushing more and more as Daddy introduces the various instruments, I swear this is so cute! There is no reddening on my side, only something swelling in my pants, but we all know I'm kind of a whore. The two other Subs are making fun of them – only when Daddy isn't looking of course, which only increases the two shy guys' discomfort.