Chapter 44: Messing around

Aiden, Thu Apr 4th 2013

What a week it's been! I knew my Baby was crazy but he reached a whole new level these past few days!

After the intense threesome with William on Friday night, he was on his best behavior. My heart exploded with joy when he told me again he loved me on Saturday morning! He told me it would take time before he was ready to say the words, so a small part of me was wondering if he would ever reciprocate my feelings. It looks like I was worrying for nothing and I was on cloud nine after his very moving speech. Too bad I couldn't make love to him because of the amount of pounding he got the day before, but I made sure to give him one hell of a blowjob.

Then he accepted my collar, which was another thing that had me anxious as hell. I saw how he tensed when he realized what I was going to ask and I was really scared he wouldn't want it. To be honest, I had compromised the most I could on this. I would have loved to have my Sub wear a big leather collar with spikes, at least at the club, one I could connect to a leash whenever I would feel like it, to show everyone who he belonged to.

But this was my Baby and he'd never have wanted to wear one like this. I might get to walk him with a leash one day when he is punished even if I know I'll have to find some huge reward for motivation. He might revel in his submission as far as sex is concerned but he hates the feeling of being dominated outside of it. That's what makes him all the more dear to me though, so I won't complain!

The night at the club was intensely good. It wasn't the first time I introduced a new Sub to the joys of BDSM, but like everything else, the mere presence of my Baby magnified the whole thing. I know Kai deeply enjoyed himself, and my Baby was mesmerized when I fucked the Sub, even if he was kind of punished. It's funny how it edged him to his limits, whereas some deep fucking does not have the same effect. I made sure to let him reach his release immediately after he mentioned his slowdown safeword of course.

The aftercare with the two Subs deeply spent and asleep was also very nice. I asked for help from Stan to put Kai in a cab while I carried my Baby home. He was so sweet, wrapping his legs around me like a little monkey and snuggling against my chest as soon as we got into bed.

Troubles began on Sunday morning. It was time to get to our usual workout and my Baby deeply hated being woken up and dragged out to run for an hour. A bit like last time when I had to wake him up with a glass of water.

Then he became impossible because the horny boy wanted to have sex. Oh, I would have been happy to oblige if his butt had been in any shape for it, but with the intensity of the threesome we had, he needed to fully recover. A mere look at his pucker hole was enough to tell me he'd need a few more days.

I really tried several ways to explain that to him rationally but he dismissed my comments, saying he could handle it. I'm sure he thought that, but it's my role as his Daddy to make sure that none of what we do leaves any kind of lasting damage. Of course, my Baby didn't take no for an answer so he decided to be a pain in my neck until I yielded to his request... which didn't happen.

He was a brat all Sunday evening long, but I let it pass, still being in my honeymoon phase and not wanting to really punish him too severely. In retrospect, I should have acted instantly. Then on Monday, he spent the day teasing me by hanging around naked or making all kinds of lewd comments while refusing to blow me in exchange for his release – talk about an obedient Submissive... He rejected all the light scenes I proposed since I still didn't want to fuck him; that left me with a severe case of blue balls.

After an evening full of mean teasing, the naughty Baby spent the night rubbing his erection on my thigh, so I barely slept except for a couple of hours. By that point, refusing to yield became a matter of principle. He could perhaps have taken it, after three full days of rest, but I didn't want to indulge him otherwise he'd never recognize me as the Dominant in this relationship.