Chapter 30: Life at the club

Zach, Fri Feb 15th 2013

The past three weeks have been heaven! I wonder how I could ever have had second thoughts about joining this lifestyle when I'm having so much fun! I've been here almost every night when the club is open, either enjoying my time with a new Dom or getting into another threesome. Daddy wasn't lying when he said the people here knew what they were doing. Not once have I had to safeword, even to just slow down!

True some of the Doms can be kind of jerks, in my opinion, letting me kneel forever, calling me Pet when I clearly stated I didn't like that, or making me blow them during the show – Hello! I'd like to watch too! – but I just stopped or refused to play with them. The majority of the Doms I've tried however completely blew my mind! Clearly, I was completely mistaken when I thought I had orgasms before arriving here. Even with the worst Dominant, each of my evenings here ended up with one or several climaxes more pleasurable than anything I ever experienced before!

The Subs are also kinky as hell! I don't know why I was thinking they were all some kind of obedient boys happy to kneel, but even the shyest boys are very free with their tongue in the Subs' room and boy do they all gossip! I already know each Dom's specific kink or reputation! Jason, for instance, has a big thing for threesomes and is one of the most popular Doms along Daddy and his friends.

Tanner is obviously feared since he is a sadist, but the few non-masochistic Subs who tried a scene with him all told me they got one of their best orgasms after hours of his edging and mental torture and enjoyed his roughness. I can't wait to be able to do a scene with him, but I have to wait a few more months since only experienced Subs are allowed to play with Tanner.

Ethan has the reputation of being extremely strict and uptight, completely addicted to blowjobs, and few Subs have played with him since he is more into long-term contracts, like with Keith right now. But the lucky few who got to play with him say he is extremely fair and his rewards are mind-blowing.

William is viewed as the second best Dominant after Daddy! I never played with him after that scene during my training. Not that he didn't try to get into my pants, but I didn't want to hurt Daddy another time. Anyway, every Sub tells me that he is extremely patient, adapts his expectations and his kinks to the Sub before him, so he can play the roughest scene as well as the sweetest one, depending on his partner's needs. He is also an expert in bondage.

And of course, Daddy is the best of the best. Every single free Sub dreams of getting into his pants for one hot evening, or more – although everyone here knows he doesn't do anything more than one-night stands. Like William, he always knows how to make the Sub he is playing with comfortable and always knows how to stretch his limits to make the scene intense without becoming too much. He is as kinky as hell, and has an obsession with cum: he just loves the thick cream! The secret everyone knows in the Sub's room is that he always drinks the contents of his filled condoms before throwing them away, naughty Daddy!

At first, the boys were a bit surprised I haven't had a scene with him. Apparently, Daddy enjoys trying every single new Sub. They were also a bit taken aback by the fact that I call him Daddy and he addresses me as Baby, even in the club, but that didn't last. I just explained to the other Subs I was currently living at his place, and that he was helping me get back on my feet, in a very get-a-job non-sexual way.

The last kink Daddy apparently enjoys a lot is being the first Dom with very innocent new Sub. Almost all the Subs that were more or less virgins when they were certified had their cherry popped by him! And they unanimously remember the experience extremely fondly!

Like Nixon for instance, who passed his test on his second try. After the time we bonded in the meeting room, he naturally was more comfortable with me and I helped him prep for his first night at the club with Daddy. It was very fun to see the boy blush to no end with each step of the preparation ritual: be it the enema or the shaving. Of course, I didn't tease him at all and reassured him as best I could. He was extremely afraid not to be good enough so I spent the longest time telling him Daddy would teach him all he needed to know, all the while shaving the hair between his buttocks.