Chapter 29: Unsuccessful therapy

Aiden, Sat Jan 26th 2013

I'm reveling in the best part of the day before we get to the worst part. Enjoy what you can and endure what you must, this has been the motto of the past few days. The nice parts are the mornings – the noons would be more accurate – up until I have to go to the club. I have my Baby all to myself before we get to the worst part of my days, the evenings. There was, of course, Wednesday night, the training with William; Thursday night, the fight with Ethan – we haven't talked since then – and of course Friday night with my Baby getting a threesome.

And not just any threesome, I thought it would never end! I have rarely seen a Sub used like he was! Yes, I've watched everything, sue me. It was horribly hard to do so, with the jealousy eating me alive, but at the same time it was so mesmerizing I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. I could see my Baby was in no discomfort, quite the opposite, which made it a bit more bearable and oh so arousing! It lasted for so long that by the end of it, no Sub was available for play and I had to jerk off in my playroom on my own.

I knew Jason would be perfect for what Zach had planned. He is an experienced Dom, quite eager to play with multiple partners, and he remembered the threesome he had with Zach and the asshole very fondly. He had checked all the potential thirds he was considering with me, and said he would let Zach choose one in a shortlist he built. All in all, Jason did a wonderful job, and I'm pretty sure my Baby enjoyed himself deeply. That doesn't mean I didn't want to punch Jason repeatedly or whip him until he begged incoherently. He and Charles, of course.

I should feel sorry for my Baby right now. The sight of him barging in my room shivering, crying, and rolled in his comforter was so heartbreaking. But I can hug him to my content while he is gradually calming down, and that feels so damn good. A part of me wants to banish the two Doms who did this to him after an excruciating and humiliating public punishment. Another one understands that this is just a normal Sub drop.

Deep down though, I'm happy that this happened to my Baby. Happy because I'm needed and I want him to depend on me so much. Happy because the way my Baby relaxes like this in my arms means that he subconsciously trusts me more than anything else. How can I rejoice when he is in such a pitiful state? I'm a horrible guy and this is yet another proof I'm not fit to be in any kind of serious relationship.

I'll explain later to my Baby that during a particularly intense scene, hormones like adrenaline are at their highest, and the body can have a weird way of reacting when they disappear after the absence of stimulation. It can be immediately after the scene, but it can also happen the next day or even the day after. It's not really surprising he's experiencing one after jumping into such an intense scene for his first time.

Aftercare helps to prevent Sub drop occurrence but not fully. With time, my baby will learn to recognize this when it happens and how to deal with it. Some Subs just need to be alone during that time, others require more intimacy, each one has their own way to deal with it.

After a huge breakfast to put some sugar into him, we cuddle more on the couch where I explain all of this to him in details. Then I have to go back to the club for some Doms' training but not before I run my Baby a nice warm bath to help him relax.

Later that evening, he joins me, Tanner, and William for dinner. He declines William's offer to play for the night, telling him respectfully he needs some rest and goes back to the loft when we finish our meal. At last a quiet night for me! I'm already considering all the options of Subs available for play when I only want the one I can't have.

I almost go for another blonde twink with blue eyes, the closest match I could find for my Baby, but in the end, I settle for Joe. More than the physical resemblance – and Joe looks very much like Zach already – it's a copy of the joyfulness and the mischievous temper of Zach I'm looking for. My creepiness knows no boundaries and I've spied Zach and he get prepared together. The sight of my two favorite Subs doing naughty things to one another will be forever imprinted in my mind.