Chapter 20: A birthday surprise

Aiden, Sat Jan 12th 2013

I am jolted awake by the voice of Lady Gaga booming through the loft. Someone apparently decided I've had enough sleep. I have just the time to groan and put some sweatpants when the music suddenly stops. It's already 10am, what is my Baby up to?

"Sorry, Daddy, I forgot it was that loud!" the little creep says when I leave my room.

"You could have checked, Baby!" I reply grumpily. "I need my morning sleep."

"Sorry!" he chants joyfully. "Now that you've woken up, you can cook us breakfast!"

Yeah... A mistake... Looks more like he was hungry but too lazy to cook! I prepare the coffee maker before anything else, being in dire need of my morning drink. When I have a cup ready for me I begin to work on the usual pancakes while I take a few sips. The crazy baby in my living room puts on the music again, less loudly now that I'm awake, and works on his sketchbook.

As coffee slowly dissipates the fog in my mind, I remember last night's events. I was so angry when I heard the security guys tell me he was getting a good pounding in one of the backrooms. Had the doctor not told him to wait? When I watched the last part of the video though, I was far more pissed at the guy than at my Baby, just because I realized I wanted to be in his place so badly. Except that can't happen. That's why I had resolved to go easy on Zach when I came back home: he needed the fun and I couldn't let my silly jealousy get in the way.

When he lied to me however, things changed drastically. I am willing to play nice but I don't tolerate dishonesty. Especially if he wants to behave as crazily as he warned me he would, he has to be completely truthful to me. As long as he stays in the loft or the club, his every move is captured by cameras, but I have to be able to trust him when he is in neither of those places. That's why he earned his first punishment. I intend to be a cool Daddy, but lies are just too dangerous in this Daddy/Baby game we play.

Had he been my Sub, I'd have created a small obstacle course in the loft and blindfolded him. With my indications, he'd have eventually reached me, and I'd have lied one or two times just to make a point of how you can hurt someone when you're not being honest. As a reward, he'd have gotten to suck me.

Then, in order to regain my trust, we'd have exchanged our roles. With the promise of five spanks each time I bumped into a piece of furniture, he'd have to guide me to him. If he did it right, I might even have given him a blowjob as a reward.

But that can't ever happen, and I should just not think along those lines.

I was very reluctant to make it a physical punishment, that's why I initially gave him corner time, even though my hand was itching to slap his buttocks. But then the bratty Baby began to talk back, which led me to appear more aggressive. Then when he cowered in his corner, I reminded him it was all a form of roleplay from which he could stop by saying a simple word. I almost fucking cried when he told me his choice of safeword, but quickly caught myself.

Then, since he kept on defying me, I bent him over my knees. The bad part of spanking him was that I had a very good view of his perfect ass, even if it was concealed beneath his underwear, and I had to make a real effort not to get hard. I just loved the way his body tensed after each smack, then relaxed after a small trembling. He didn't manage to muffle his yelps and all of his responses were deeply arousing.

Being on my lap, he would have felt my erection instantly and it would have led to a lot of awkwardness between us. Thankfully, Master George taught me a few ways to get rid of a boner, and I just had to shift a bit to contract my thighs to redirect the blood rushing in my groin.

Ugh, how I wanted to knead those buttocks and lick the hole in the middle, not smack them! Just the memory is enough to make a tent appear in my sweatpants, and I have to use my technique again to get rid of that erection before I turn around and Zach sees it. That can't happen, I tell myself once again. Bad Daddy! I inwardly face-palm myself.