Chapter 5: The importance of a safeword

Zach, Tue Dec 18th 2012

Things are bad... Ever since the threesome with this random stranger, they have slowly degraded further. I have a horrible feeling in my guts that something terrible will happen soon.

The threesome in itself was definitely the best I've ever had. Never before had I flown like this, or reached an orgasm so strong when the stranger finally stroked my shaft a few times. It felt so good to have someone do this to me once again! I can't remember what happened after, but I woke up the next morning in our bed so I guess Thomas must have carried me there and cleaned me. Even if I was sore, I was on cloud nine for the whole day.

I soon discovered that Thomas deeply enjoyed it as well, but in a different way than I would have thought. Since that day he has become obsessed with BDSM. He has been researching this stuff a lot on the internet and ordered a few things online that have yet to be delivered to our flat, but for me, it mostly means a lot of kneeling naked. It was arousing that night with the stranger because of the whole setup of the scene, but in the day-to-day life, it has quickly become painful. After spending the whole weekend in this position, my knees are hurting like hell.

Then there is the whole calling him 'Master' thing. I understand that it arouses him, and I'm more than willing to address him like this when we have sex, but why does it have to be 24/7? I have been rewarded with a slap in my face each time I've forgotten, so I try to think about it now. The rough fucking is not exactly new to me, but he said we would soon try new things, and that scares me a little. I see more and more of his vicious side, the one that used to come out only when I fucked up, except now it is present almost all the time.

In any case, he decided I should spend a bit of my free time to learn how to be a better submissive to him – I prefer that word to slut – so I am on my way to a place the stranger recommended to him, where someone will teach me. With all I have to do at home, I would have liked to avoid the trip there – it takes me almost an hour to reach it – and I am a bit scared of what I will have to do. This BDSM thing really sounds terrifying, and horrible pictures have been in my mind during the whole subway ride.

I finally reach the nightclub I am supposed to go to. Of course it's closed since it's the middle of the afternoon, but it reminds me of the good days. We used to go out almost every weekend to a discotheque like this one. I just love to move to the sound of the music and Thomas is such a good dancer, but he grew tired of it, so we don't go anymore. Of course, he is the one who has to work during the week, so I can understand if he is too tired on the weekends.

As per the instructions I was given, I don't try the main door but go along a small street, just the size for a car to drive in, on the side of the club. At the end, there is a big door with a no-parking sign, and I buzz for entry, using the intercom.

"I have an appointment with Mr. Turner," I say. "My name is Zach Burns." There is no need to tell more, and the door opens just enough to let me through. On the other side, there is a small parking lot with a few cars parked, and another big door on which I read Blue heDoniSM. Seeing the four letters in capitals sends shivers down my back. I don't have to knock because a hunky security guy opens the door for me and guides me inside toward an office.

Behind the desk is sitting one of the hottest man I have ever seen. If you exclude Thomas, of course. He has thick brown hair in a mess and a stubbled jaw that gives him a sexy neglected look. Except I am sure he actually styled his hair to look like this and that he has shaved the stubble precisely to that length. He is wearing a tee-shirt with a wide round neck that fits his muscular chest tightly and shows a bit of the hair on his chest. I would have nothing against licking that torso, that's for sure! Boy, I'm such a slut for having dirty thoughts like this about another man.