Chapter 42: Stretching limits

Aiden Fri Mar 29th 2013

"Strip down to your underwear!" I order Kai.

He is the third Sub we are certifying this afternoon with Alexander. First, there was the buoyant and sparkly Casper, then the more contained and respectful Tim. Kai is another virgin-like candidate, and as is often the case, he is shyer and not as confident as the two before him. Both of them passed their tests with honor but we will give them that result at the end of this last certification. I hope Kai will pass too because I would very much like to taste this one – with my Baby, of course. The boy is too cute for his own good.

To say that my Baby was overexcited when I asked him yesterday if he would like to be part of a Sub's first time at the club would be an understatement. Even if it would make for a very light threesome, he just loved the idea. Of course, that's only if Kai does pass his test... and accepts my offer... so I didn't give Zach any specific details. But I'm not too worried! For the first part, the boy seems to be doing great for now, and for the second, I have rarely been refused in the past. Add a very determined Zach in the equation and I can't see how the Sub-to-be would stand any chance.

Still, Kai is very hesitant as he undresses, revealing his slender, almost hairless body. He is half-Japanese, half-American, and has very dark hair, but almost none except for his armpits – which will soon be shaved if he is certified – and his light happy trail. The beautiful boy stands at attention once he has finished, blushing widely, which is probably due to the erection that is barely hidden by his black boxer briefs. It seems the stereotypes aren't true as far as he is concerned!

"Kneel!" Alexander orders and Kai complies gracefully.

Even if he isn't completely at ease with being half-naked around us, he already completely mastered the positions and there is an elegance to him that I find very arousing. My second-in-command agrees with me if the tent in his pants is any indication. I'll be sure to tease him later about this! Or I could be a bit mean and do it now...

"For someone who is in a monogamous relationship, you're certainly enjoying the view, Alexander!" I say smugly.

It takes a bit of time for Kai to understand the implications of what I'm saying, and when he does, his face turns even redder but the good boy doesn't move an inch.

"Back off, Master Aiden!" Alexander replies. "You're one to talk, you're not celibate anymore!"

"Yeah but my Baby likes sharing," I reply, "and he absolutely doesn't care if I get hard when I look at another Sub!"

Poor Kai is really having a hard time staying still, but he only lets out a small whimper. This reminds me of yesterday night when my Baby gave me a perfect blowjob, kneeling under this exact desk while I was watching the various security cameras. I rewarded him by returning the favor.

"He is such a mean tease, don't you think?" Alexander throws, trying to catch Kai's attention.

The classic trap to check that he doesn't talk except when he is properly addressed. We both let a bit of silence stretch to see if the boy will say something but he has been taught well.

"That will be all, you can get dressed, Kai," I tell him warmly after another minute. "You did extremely well!"

Once he is dressed up, we congratulate the three Subs one by one for passing their test and give them the last instructions concerning their membership. They should stay at the club with a red bracelet tonight, to just watch for their first night here, then wear a blue bracelet – which warns Doms they are new Subs – for as long as they are not comfortable with the green ones.

Then, each of them is assigned to an experienced Sub, with whom they can talk to at length about their questions or their fears. I asked Dylan to take care of the mischievous Casper – not daring to set him up with Joe or my Baby for fear of encouraging his craziness too much – and Spencer is going to be a perfect fit with Kai.